Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

My friend recently told me about some sort of ultimate control panel or something in windows 7 but failed to mention how to so

  • Control Panel
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
April 21, 2014 2:41:41 PM

Windows 7 related

More about : friend recently told sort ultimate control panel windows failed mention

Best solution

April 21, 2014 2:45:45 PM

The thing your friend is on about is a sort of more simplified control panel with more options, some refer to it as "GodMode Panel" "Ultimate Panel" etc. etc.

To create this alternate view for Control Panel, you simply open Windows Explorer and then create a new folder. Next, you name the folder with any text string, followed by a period and then add the globally unique identifier (GUID) for the alternate Control Panel view.

The GUID is: {ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}.

Besides the GUID, you could name your folder: DadsStuff.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

You could also name it: MyPanel.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}