770 and still cannot get ultra

deliriumigniter

Reputable
Apr 25, 2014
Windows 7 Pro
GTX 770 4GB
i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz
16.00 GB RAM

Those are the specs for my build, yet optimizing with the NVIDIA GeForce Experience:

Crysis 3: the best i can do is very high... is there an "ultimate setting for it?
Titanfall: High when optimized but in game i guess i can do insane.

I can do Ultra on Tomb Raider.....

I am so confused.... I thought that with this rig i would for sure get ultra for just about everything out now..

What am i doing wrong?

Couple of things are missing from your post. What kind of frames are you getting. What kind of AA+AF are you using? What resolution are you running at? There are things that you aren't doing correctly more then likely and more information is needed. Also you can use Geforce Experience to more accurately setup your settings to your systems specifications. I'm sure you can run ultra but you may need to turn down AA+AF. I know that Crysis 3 has specific settings that nvidia recommends through there software which will enable you more then likely to run at ultra.

deliriumigniter

Reputable
Apr 25, 2014
AF -16X
AA -1xSMAA Low
Display mode - Full Screen

Resolution 1920X1080

Everything else reads high, That is what Geforce Experience is optimized to. My monitor is 60hz
FPS is between 45-60

Yea but even so Crysis 3 is a very short game that isn't optimized the best way. I wouldn't buy a 2nd card for one game unless money was not a option.