7750 suddenly stopped recognizing my flat panel display

MrNash-1339605

Honorable
Jun 13, 2013
Hey guys I've successfully gotten some great help when upgrading my old dell e520 desktop to a sapphire 7750 1gig gfx card.

Here's my current problmem.

TOday i turned on my dual monitor setup ( mini hdmi>hdmi connection to a rca flat panel display|||and a vga connected dell monitor). For the past year they ahve both worked in sync with each othe rpretty well with no real issues.

Suddenly my catalyst control center AND window display options stopps recognizing my flat panel display. CCC wont even give me the usual flat panel display options tab where the VGA display options tab is still there...
Any ideas?

MrNash-1339605

Honorable
Jun 13, 2013
UPDATE***
today i tried switing my vga cable from my smaller monitor to the vga input in my flat panel tv. it worked (although at a much lower resolution).
I replugged the vga cable to the smaller monitor and now wheneve ri try to decect displays, the flat panels gets detected for a split second and then shuts off again.
Is my gpu dying? ( its only a hear old).

MrNash-1339605

Honorable
Jun 13, 2013

ya did that, uninstalled, reinstalled and i had the same problem for that day...all of a sudden it starts workign agian 2 days ago....weird huh?

will this be my last ati i buy? maybe..