Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Best Graphics Card for triple monitor high to max settings?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 26, 2014 7:58:28 PM

Hey guys, I am planning a new system for triple monitor gaming, 3d animation, and other general use. I have most of the other parts, but I got stumped when it came to the graphics card. Could you guys suggest a graphics card that can play games on 3 monitors at high to maxed settings. I also need help picking out the monitors, so if you could suggest a good size monitor I can get 3 of that will work with the graphics card that would be great!
If you need any more info just ask! Thank you for any help and advice!

~Echo
a b 4 Gaming
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
April 26, 2014 8:10:17 PM

What is your budget for the GPU, and the other parts you are using, including the make, model, and wattage of your power supply?
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a b U Graphics card
April 26, 2014 8:17:07 PM

R9 290x or x-fire 280x with eye-finity
m
0
l
Related resources
April 26, 2014 8:30:27 PM

Jacob McIntosh said:
What is your budget for the GPU, and the other parts you are using, including the make, model, and wattage of your power supply?


The budget of my GPU all really depends on how much the monitors will cost. I would like to leave a little bit for a pretty good keyboard and mouse, so Id say 940 budget for both GPU and the monitors I am getting. This budget might and probably will change, but that is what it is as of now. The PSU I have picked out right now is an EVGA SuperNOVA NEX650G 650W 80+ Gold Fully Modular power supply. All my other parts come to 300w, so that leaves quite a bit of room as of wattage for a nice GPU. Thank you for your help!
m
0
l

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
a b U Graphics card
April 26, 2014 11:06:35 PM

Is run with 24" monitors, BenQ and Asus have some good ones, pair them with a 290x. Eyefinity has an easier time with multiple monitors than nvidia's surround according to reviews. If you want nvidia over AMD is say a 780ti, but your budget won't do that and monitors too, so you'd have to go for a gtx 780.
Share
April 27, 2014 5:48:20 AM

Karadjgne said:
Is run with 24" monitors, BenQ and Asus have some good ones, pair them with a 290x. Eyefinity has an easier time with multiple monitors than nvidia's surround according to reviews. If you want nvidia over AMD is say a 780ti, but your budget won't do that and monitors too, so you'd have to go for a gtx 780.


So, a 290X will run games on 3 24" monitors at high-maxed settings? Its fine if it would only do high settings, anything is better than what I have now :lol: 
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
April 27, 2014 6:46:33 AM

Echocookie said:
Karadjgne said:
Is run with 24" monitors, BenQ and Asus have some good ones, pair them with a 290x. Eyefinity has an easier time with multiple monitors than nvidia's surround according to reviews. If you want nvidia over AMD is say a 780ti, but your budget won't do that and monitors too, so you'd have to go for a gtx 780.


So, a 290X will run games on 3 24" monitors at high-maxed settings? Its fine if it would only do high settings, anything is better than what I have now :lol: 


Easily.
m
0
l
April 27, 2014 7:23:07 AM

Thank you all for your help! The 290X seems to be the best card for me at this point :3
Thanks again!
m
0
l
!