Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

I am building a PC for first time, will my configration work for med level gaming.

Tags:
  • Components
Last response: in Systems
Share
April 27, 2014 3:52:08 AM

AMD FX-6300
ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Motherboard
G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 1600 4 GB X 1
Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
Corsair VS650 650 Watt PSU

More about : building time configration work med level gaming

April 27, 2014 4:11:42 AM

Yes, you will be fine, everything is compatible. Better get another PSU and add another 4GB of RAM
m
0
l
April 27, 2014 6:48:26 AM

maurelie said:
Yes, you will be fine, everything is compatible. Better get another PSU and add another 4GB of RAM



Thank you maurelie
Is there any problem with this PSU, will it not work.? I already have Corsair VS650 650 Watt PSU,
m
0
l
Related resources

Best solution

April 27, 2014 7:49:47 AM

basith said:
maurelie said:
Yes, you will be fine, everything is compatible. Better get another PSU and add another 4GB of RAM



Thank you maurelie
Is there any problem with this PSU, will it not work.? I already have Corsair VS650 650 Watt PSU,


It will work, it has the power, but not so much of a quality. The Corsair's VS units share the same parts as the CX units, and they are considered as a entry level or budget series which don't use high quality capacitors. If you will be not overclocking, the VS 650 will serve you ok. When you will be able to get some money in the future, better get something else form the brands such as : Corsair (avoid VS and CX units), XFX, Seasonic or Antec in the range of 500-550w
Share
April 27, 2014 8:43:42 AM

maurelie said:
basith said:
maurelie said:
Yes, you will be fine, everything is compatible. Better get another PSU and add another 4GB of RAM



Thank you maurelie
Is there any problem with this PSU, will it not work.? I already have Corsair VS650 650 Watt PSU,


It will work, it has the power, but not so much of a quality. The Corsair's VS units share the same parts as the CX units, and they are considered as a entry level or budget series which don't use high quality capacitors. If you will be not overclocking, the VS 650 will serve you ok. When you will be able to get some money in the future, better get something else form the brands such as : Corsair (avoid VS and CX units), XFX, Seasonic or Antec in the range of 500-550w


Thank you maurelie helps a lot :) . I am not plannig to overclock, will take your advice take a better quality PSU.
m
0
l
!