Solved

I'm trying to build a gaming PC . Please suggest any changes or improvement or any cheaper option

Config:-
Motherboard Asus Maximus Viformula 26000
Asus Maximus Vi hero 18000
Processor 4670Ki5 4th gen 16000
RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB)  8000
Graphic Card Gigabyte GTX 760 GDDR5-2GBZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 AMP Edition 2 GB 13000
Hard Drive 2TB 6000
SSD Samsung 840 Pro 8000
PSU Seasonic M12II-750 750 Watts 7500
Cooler water/Liquid cooler 11000
Cabinet 5000
Optical Drive Lite on
Monitor ??

Please suggest any change and monitor and coolant and the good cabinet. Please suggest any different config. The above rates are form filpkart. I'm from delhi.
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about build gaming suggest improvement cheaper option
  1. What is your budget( In Rupees)?
    Do you overclock?
  2. Parthu Revanth said:
    What is your budget( In Rupees)?
    Do you overclock?



    My budget is around 65000-85000.
  3. shibumathur said:
    Parthu Revanth said:
    What is your budget( In Rupees)?
    Do you overclock?



    My budget is around 65000-85000.



    Will you overclock your CPU or GPU in Future ?
  4. Parthu Revanth said:
    shibumathur said:
    Parthu Revanth said:
    What is your budget( In Rupees)?
    Do you overclock?



    My budget is around 65000-85000.



    Will you overclock your CPU or GPU in Future ?


    yes.
    By mistake I clicked on solution. what I can do now
  5. i5 4670k CPU: http://www.flipkart.com/intel-3-4-ghz-lga-1150-4670k-i5-4th-generation-processor/p/itmdhsphuztjt7v6?pid=PSRDHSPKF9FPNWXV&cmpid=content_processor_8965229628_gmc_pla&tgi=sem,1,G,11214002,g,search,,25649951780,1o2,,,c,,,,,,,&gclid=COqnhsqugb4CFYcsjgodm1YA7g

    COOLER MASTER CPU COOLER HYPER 212X: http://mdcomputers.in/products/cpu-cooler/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-hyper-212x.html


    ASRock Z87 Pro4 Motherboard: http://www.flipkart.com/asrock-z87-pro4-motherboard/p/itmdrfqgswjqcgmf?pid=MBDDRFQGSWJQCGMF&srno=b_1&ref=e9312dd3-a789-47a1-af85-a6e8d4f10318

    G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB): http://www.flipkart.com/g-skill-ripjawsx-ddr3-8-gb-2-x-4-gb-pc-ram-f3-12800cl9d-8gbxl/p/itmd2rysqgrmywpa?pid=RAMD2RYRAZDXEMNE&srno=b_8&ref=72428cff-a916-468c-9e03-1d0253bdc0c6

    Seagate Barracuda 3 TB: http://www.flipkart.com/seagate-barracuda-3-tb-desktop-internal-hard-drive-st3000dm001/p/itmd7cgy7fzzsggq?pid=IHDD7CGY7FZZSGGQ&srno=b_2&ref=82bf3141-2186-4a99-8cc1-7146ba515093

    Samsung 840 Series 120 GB SSD: http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-840-series-120-gb-ssd-internal-hard-drive-mz-7td120bw/p/itmdhwyabregbtab?pid=IHDDHWYABREGBTAB&srno=b_2&ref=455f5d7c-7f44-4426-a8fd-cf85f013001e

    Seasonic M12II-750 750 Watts PSU: http://www.flipkart.com/seasonic-m12ii-750-750-watts-psu/p/itmdhx2hfgf9qhkz?pid=PSUDHX2H645GGHBM&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=psu&ref=674fa6b0-5c5e-4baa-830b-10fa8073f17d


    LG IPS Monitor 21.5 Inches (22MP55HQ), black: http://www.infibeam.com/Computers_Accessories/lg-ips-monitor-21-5-inches-22mp55hq/P-coac-42359705321-cat-z.html#variantId=P-coac-51944626458

    ASUS GRAPHICS CARD GTX 760 2GB DDR5 DC II OC EDITION: http://mdcomputers.in/products/graphics-card/asus-graphics-card-gtx-760-2gb-ddr5-dc-ii-oc-edition.html&filter=ATTRIBU=GTX+760=80=GPU

    ANTEC CABINET X1: http://mdcomputers.in/products/cabinet/antec-cabinet-x1.html&C=INR&PRICERANGE=699MPRM5893

    LG GH24NS95/GH24NSB0 DVD Burner Internal Optical Drive : http://www.flipkart.com/lg-gh24ns95-gh24nsb0-dvd-burner-internal-optical-drive/p/itmds9ftbrnayxwh?pid=IODDGAPZHBWHJWNR&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=dvd+drive&ref=23cfabd8-1053-496b-9e2a-d2b7661e3e4c

    Total : Rs 83676/-
  6. shibumathur said:
    Parthu Revanth said:
    AMD 3.5 AM3+ FX 6-Core Edition FX-6300 : http://www.flipkart.com/amd-3-5-am3-fx-6-core-fx-6300-fd6300wmhkbox-processor/p/itmdz2whghfbfxnw?pid=PSRDHYYVZJVED3DR&srno=b_4&ref=a2a1efbd-2d9b-40e5-aaef-89fd91249aee

    COOLER MASTER CPU COOLER HYPER 212X: http://mdcomputers.in/products/cpu-cooler/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-hyper-212x.html

    Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 Motherboard: http://www.flipkart.com/gigabyte-ga-970a-ds3-motherboard/p/itmdeg8jcm2w6z7s?pid=MBDDEG8JCM2W6Z7S&srno=b_12&ref=f75be789-0f17-4b5d-9bec-4bbd5d2ee6bc


    G.Skill Sniper DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB): http://www.flipkart.com/g-skill-sniper-ddr3-8-gb-2-x-4-gb-pc-ram-f3-12800cl9d-8gbsr/p/itmd2rysgnzymxvq?pid=RAMD2RYRXMDFERF6&srno=b_16&ref=f2318f45-350a-4778-9b3d-38e1f4be200b

    Seagate Barracuda 2 TB Desktop Internal Hard Drive : http://www.flipkart.com/seagate-barracuda-2-tb-desktop-internal-hard-drive-st2000dm001/p/itmdd2hhuz4ssukn?pid=IHDDD2HHUZ4SSUKN&srno=b_1&ref=91fad0b2-32de-4857-94d9-b535cfb882f8


    ASUS GRAPHICS CARD R9 270X DC 2 TOP 2GB DDR5: http://mdcomputers.in/products/graphics-card/asus-r9-270x-dc-2-top-2gb-ddr5.html&filter=ATTRIBU=R9+270X=80=GPU

    LG IPS Monitor 21.5 Inches (22MP55HQ), black: http://www.infibeam.com/Computers_Accessories/lg-ips-monitor-21-5-inches-22mp55hq/P-coac-42359705321-cat-z.html#variantId=P-coac-51944626458

    Seasonic S12II 520 Watts PSU: http://www.flipkart.com/seasonic-s12ii-520-watts-psu/p/itmd5xz5hzvzt9cx?pid=PSUD5XZ4KFH65H9E&otracker=from-search&srno=t_5&query=psu&ref=0b9d1416-68a6-4d60-9ffb-89b954c0e6cc

    ANTEC CABINET X1: http://mdcomputers.in/products/cabinet/antec-cabinet-x1.html&C=INR&PRICERANGE=699MPRM5893

    Total : 59587


    Thanks mate. In the config can I play high end games as well, bf4 etc. AMD is worth it as compared to intel



    of course, you can play in ultra with 40 average fps or 60+ fps in high for battlefiled 4.

    amd FX 6300 is not as good as i5 4670k , but is better than i3 CPUs or some i5 CPUs, you can also overclock it.

    then consider getting "AMD FX 8350" it is compared with i5 4670k, some games fx 8350 will do better and in some games i5 4670k will do better.

    for Watch Dogs game ,for recommended Specs you need FX 8350 or i7 4770k.

    FX 8350 is good for next gen games.
  7. shibumathur said:
    Parthu Revanth said:
    shibumathur said:
    Parthu Revanth said:
    What is your budget( In Rupees)?
    Do you overclock?



    My budget is around 65000-85000.



    Will you overclock your CPU or GPU in Future ?


    yes.
    By mistake I clicked on solution. what I can do now


    Don't worry I Unselected it
  8. Explanation

    Get i5 4670k, It is good for gaming,
    Pair it with "COOLER MASTER CPU COOLER HYPER 212X" you can over clock i5 4670k upto 4.3GHz or even 4.5Ghz(4.3GHz is ideal).

    ASRock Z87 Pro4 Motherboard is best MOBO fro this budget, It supports SLI also.

    G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB is best value for money RAM.

    LG IPS Monitor 21.5 Inches (22MP55HQ) is good monitor for this price, It has great Viewing angles,So you can enjoy movies and it has 5ms input lag It is also good for gaming. It shows accurate colors,It supports 90% sRGB color.

    ASUS GRAPHICS CARD GTX 760 2GB DDR5 DC II OC EDITION is good GPU, It is factory overclocked and it also have good Cooper cooling and it will run Quietly

    And Finally I am not sure about case, I will recheck tomorrow.
  9. Thanks for your help and please suggest config with lower budget as well in Rs 60000
  10. Best answer
    AMD 3.5 AM3+ FX 6-Core Edition FX-6300 : http://www.flipkart.com/amd-3-5-am3-fx-6-core-fx-6300-fd6300wmhkbox-processor/p/itmdz2whghfbfxnw?pid=PSRDHYYVZJVED3DR&srno=b_4&ref=a2a1efbd-2d9b-40e5-aaef-89fd91249aee

    COOLER MASTER CPU COOLER HYPER 212X: http://mdcomputers.in/products/cpu-cooler/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-hyper-212x.html

    Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 Motherboard: http://www.flipkart.com/gigabyte-ga-970a-ds3-motherboard/p/itmdeg8jcm2w6z7s?pid=MBDDEG8JCM2W6Z7S&srno=b_12&ref=f75be789-0f17-4b5d-9bec-4bbd5d2ee6bc


    G.Skill Sniper DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB): http://www.flipkart.com/g-skill-sniper-ddr3-8-gb-2-x-4-gb-pc-ram-f3-12800cl9d-8gbsr/p/itmd2rysgnzymxvq?pid=RAMD2RYRXMDFERF6&srno=b_16&ref=f2318f45-350a-4778-9b3d-38e1f4be200b

    Seagate Barracuda 2 TB Desktop Internal Hard Drive : http://www.flipkart.com/seagate-barracuda-2-tb-desktop-internal-hard-drive-st2000dm001/p/itmdd2hhuz4ssukn?pid=IHDDD2HHUZ4SSUKN&srno=b_1&ref=91fad0b2-32de-4857-94d9-b535cfb882f8


    ASUS GRAPHICS CARD R9 270X DC 2 TOP 2GB DDR5: http://mdcomputers.in/products/graphics-card/asus-r9-270x-dc-2-top-2gb-ddr5.html&filter=ATTRIBU=R9+270X=80=GPU

    LG IPS Monitor 21.5 Inches (22MP55HQ), black: http://www.infibeam.com/Computers_Accessories/lg-ips-monitor-21-5-inches-22mp55hq/P-coac-42359705321-cat-z.html#variantId=P-coac-51944626458

    Seasonic S12II 520 Watts PSU: http://www.flipkart.com/seasonic-s12ii-520-watts-psu/p/itmd5xz5hzvzt9cx?pid=PSUD5XZ4KFH65H9E&otracker=from-search&srno=t_5&query=psu&ref=0b9d1416-68a6-4d60-9ffb-89b954c0e6cc

    ANTEC CABINET X1: http://mdcomputers.in/products/cabinet/antec-cabinet-x1.html&C=INR&PRICERANGE=699MPRM5893

    Total : 59587
  11. Parthu Revanth said:
    AMD 3.5 AM3+ FX 6-Core Edition FX-6300 : http://www.flipkart.com/amd-3-5-am3-fx-6-core-fx-6300-fd6300wmhkbox-processor/p/itmdz2whghfbfxnw?pid=PSRDHYYVZJVED3DR&srno=b_4&ref=a2a1efbd-2d9b-40e5-aaef-89fd91249aee

    COOLER MASTER CPU COOLER HYPER 212X: http://mdcomputers.in/products/cpu-cooler/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-hyper-212x.html

    Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 Motherboard: http://www.flipkart.com/gigabyte-ga-970a-ds3-motherboard/p/itmdeg8jcm2w6z7s?pid=MBDDEG8JCM2W6Z7S&srno=b_12&ref=f75be789-0f17-4b5d-9bec-4bbd5d2ee6bc


    G.Skill Sniper DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB): http://www.flipkart.com/g-skill-sniper-ddr3-8-gb-2-x-4-gb-pc-ram-f3-12800cl9d-8gbsr/p/itmd2rysgnzymxvq?pid=RAMD2RYRXMDFERF6&srno=b_16&ref=f2318f45-350a-4778-9b3d-38e1f4be200b

    Seagate Barracuda 2 TB Desktop Internal Hard Drive : http://www.flipkart.com/seagate-barracuda-2-tb-desktop-internal-hard-drive-st2000dm001/p/itmdd2hhuz4ssukn?pid=IHDDD2HHUZ4SSUKN&srno=b_1&ref=91fad0b2-32de-4857-94d9-b535cfb882f8


    ASUS GRAPHICS CARD R9 270X DC 2 TOP 2GB DDR5: http://mdcomputers.in/products/graphics-card/asus-r9-270x-dc-2-top-2gb-ddr5.html&filter=ATTRIBU=R9+270X=80=GPU

    LG IPS Monitor 21.5 Inches (22MP55HQ), black: http://www.infibeam.com/Computers_Accessories/lg-ips-monitor-21-5-inches-22mp55hq/P-coac-42359705321-cat-z.html#variantId=P-coac-51944626458

    Seasonic S12II 520 Watts PSU: http://www.flipkart.com/seasonic-s12ii-520-watts-psu/p/itmd5xz5hzvzt9cx?pid=PSUD5XZ4KFH65H9E&otracker=from-search&srno=t_5&query=psu&ref=0b9d1416-68a6-4d60-9ffb-89b954c0e6cc

    ANTEC CABINET X1: http://mdcomputers.in/products/cabinet/antec-cabinet-x1.html&C=INR&PRICERANGE=699MPRM5893

    Total : 59587


    Thanks mate. In the config can I play high end games as well, bf4 etc. AMD is worth it as compared to intel
  12. Parthu Revanth said:
    i5 4670k CPU: http://www.flipkart.com/intel-3-4-ghz-lga-1150-4670k-i5-4th-generation-processor/p/itmdhsphuztjt7v6?pid=PSRDHSPKF9FPNWXV&cmpid=content_processor_8965229628_gmc_pla&tgi=sem,1,G,11214002,g,search,,25649951780,1o2,,,c,,,,,,,&gclid=COqnhsqugb4CFYcsjgodm1YA7g

    COOLER MASTER CPU COOLER HYPER 212X: http://mdcomputers.in/products/cpu-cooler/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-hyper-212x.html


    ASRock Z87 Pro4 Motherboard: http://www.flipkart.com/asrock-z87-pro4-motherboard/p/itmdrfqgswjqcgmf?pid=MBDDRFQGSWJQCGMF&srno=b_1&ref=e9312dd3-a789-47a1-af85-a6e8d4f10318

    G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB): http://www.flipkart.com/g-skill-ripjawsx-ddr3-8-gb-2-x-4-gb-pc-ram-f3-12800cl9d-8gbxl/p/itmd2rysqgrmywpa?pid=RAMD2RYRAZDXEMNE&srno=b_8&ref=72428cff-a916-468c-9e03-1d0253bdc0c6

    Seagate Barracuda 3 TB: http://www.flipkart.com/seagate-barracuda-3-tb-desktop-internal-hard-drive-st3000dm001/p/itmd7cgy7fzzsggq?pid=IHDD7CGY7FZZSGGQ&srno=b_2&ref=82bf3141-2186-4a99-8cc1-7146ba515093

    Samsung 840 Series 120 GB SSD: http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-840-series-120-gb-ssd-internal-hard-drive-mz-7td120bw/p/itmdhwyabregbtab?pid=IHDDHWYABREGBTAB&srno=b_2&ref=455f5d7c-7f44-4426-a8fd-cf85f013001e

    Seasonic M12II-750 750 Watts PSU: http://www.flipkart.com/seasonic-m12ii-750-750-watts-psu/p/itmdhx2hfgf9qhkz?pid=PSUDHX2H645GGHBM&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=psu&ref=674fa6b0-5c5e-4baa-830b-10fa8073f17d


    LG IPS Monitor 21.5 Inches (22MP55HQ), black: http://www.infibeam.com/Computers_Accessories/lg-ips-monitor-21-5-inches-22mp55hq/P-coac-42359705321-cat-z.html#variantId=P-coac-51944626458

    ASUS GRAPHICS CARD GTX 760 2GB DDR5 DC II OC EDITION: http://mdcomputers.in/products/graphics-card/asus-graphics-card-gtx-760-2gb-ddr5-dc-ii-oc-edition.html&filter=ATTRIBU=GTX+760=80=GPU

    ANTEC CABINET X1: http://mdcomputers.in/products/cabinet/antec-cabinet-x1.html&C=INR&PRICERANGE=699MPRM5893

    LG GH24NS95/GH24NSB0 DVD Burner Internal Optical Drive : http://www.flipkart.com/lg-gh24ns95-gh24nsb0-dvd-burner-internal-optical-drive/p/itmds9ftbrnayxwh?pid=IODDGAPZHBWHJWNR&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=dvd+drive&ref=23cfabd8-1053-496b-9e2a-d2b7661e3e4c

    Total : Rs 83676/-


    All the componets seem nice but I think if he is getting a nvidia card he should be buying a motherboard that supports SLI at that budget( so that if he wants he has the option to add another gtx 760 in there in the future if not I would suggest buying a 650 watt psu as it would save money and still be good even if he overclocks both CPU and GPU).
    Another thing that I would like to suggest is that he should be getting a 24'' monitor as it is the standard and he would definitely like a bigger screen than the 21.5 inch one.This one seems nice: Dell ST2420L


    As for the AMD build I would suggest GA 970a DS3P as it looks better(black pcb) and has a heat sink and costs the same, although it still has a 4+1 phase design like the ga-970a ds3 which means its not a very good overclocker and would only support a mild overclock.
    For the price I would suggest the MSI 990FXA-GD65 as it is allround better in performance and looks (in my opinion).

    Again I dont think he should be buying a 21.5 inch monitor. A 24'' one is highly suggested.
    Dell ST2420L
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Processors gaming pc RAM Components CPUs Hardware Motherboards Gtx Configuration Graphics Cards