FX-6100 with HD7750 not running games as expected.

Matthew bishop2

Reputable
May 1, 2014
Hi, I'm matthew and I have a FX-6100 in combination with 8GB Ram and a 7750HD graphic card, and I should be able to play Battlefield 4 at least 60 frames on low graphics, right ? But sadly this isn't what is happening I can actually play at low at 40-50 frames and I guess that's wierd for my system aspecs.
And Yes I have the latest drivers for my card, directX, net framework and bla bla bla.
Here is my DxDiag :DxDiag
And it happens with other games too.

G

40-50 FPS is not good? The AMD Radeon HD 7750 is (was) the best GPU for the money, but that doesn't mean its a high-end GPU card that can run all modern games at ultra settings. It might be able to run ALL games but not necessarily at highest settings.

If you don't want to spend any money getting a new GPU, you can overclock your card to get a few more frames.

Please watch/read tutorials on how to overclock your GPU before attempting to do it since its a dangerous task.

What is your resolution and is that the DDR3 version or the GDDR5 version of the HD 7750?

Turn AA/AF off. Now see if you can bump up to medium and keep playable FPS. 40-50FPS is very playable for most people. Personally I tune my detail settings for 50-60FPS.

Also you can overclock both your CPU and GPU. Both should have a good bit of free performance just waiting to be uncapped.

WhiteSnake91

Distinguished
sorry to say but bulldozer sucks, and your gpu isn't the best either. Before the 750ti came out it was the best card that requires no power supply 6 pin connector though. And yeah is it the gddr5 or ddr3 version? I heard the ddr3 version is significantly worse in games.

you could try overclocking both