-$1100 Gaming PC Build?

mckinstryt

Honorable
May 2, 2014
I am going to build my first computer in the next 2 months. I want to go with a blue and black theme that my RAm, MOBO, and Case all go with; however, all GPU's i have seen are Red and Black. Do you know of any good GPUS with a blue and black theme? And I wants to stay under 1100$

Here is my list so far: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/mckinstryt/saved/4yFe

Also Will my mobo support all of the fans and USB that comes on my case?

One more thing... My power supply is probably has too much wattage. I probably need a 600w model tops. What is a good FULLY MODULAR PSU.(Doesnt have to be blue)

Also, I may add Blue Led's in the Future since the case has a small window.

Solution
Of course, I thought you might find that useful. :)

Your motherboard should support all your USB ports, and will more than likely have enough plugs for your fans. I would personally go with the SeaSonic G550 - it's a wonderful power supply for relatively cheap.

As for modular, I also suggest you accept semi-modular. They're much more common in that price/wattage range, and seriously have very little difference from a full modular power supply, as you're guaranteed to be using the 24-pin atx and 4/8-pin CPU power anyways.
MSI does some cards in blue and black, but I'm not sure if any of their current ones have them.

That being said, you realize it's kind of silly on the video card, right? The card will be facing down; the only thing people will see is the PCB of the video card... so you should get get a black PCB-ed card, and get an actually good video card. MSI only has average coolers. Look at Asus or EVGA - the EVGA ACX cooler is black with a little dark grey - it should blend in just fine.

mckinstryt

Honorable
May 2, 2014

I assume I will OC. Im new though, so not very hard. Do you know if my MOBO will support my case's features

Of course, I thought you might find that useful. :)

Your motherboard should support all your USB ports, and will more than likely have enough plugs for your fans. I would personally go with the SeaSonic G550 - it's a wonderful power supply for relatively cheap.

As for modular, I also suggest you accept semi-modular. They're much more common in that price/wattage range, and seriously have very little difference from a full modular power supply, as you're guaranteed to be using the 24-pin atx and 4/8-pin CPU power anyways.

Solution