Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

200€ GPU Toxic R9 270x vs MSI TF GTX 760

Last response: in Components
Share
May 4, 2014 2:14:54 AM

Hi everyone !
I need a good 200€ gpu from amazon.fr but I don't know which to choose
Shall I choose the sapphire toxic r9 270x or the msi gtx 760 TF ?

Best solution

May 4, 2014 2:23:24 AM

If both are the same price, get the GTX 760, it is slightly faster.
Share
May 4, 2014 2:25:10 AM

Okey dokey
m
0
l
Related resources
May 4, 2014 2:27:53 AM

Here's the build's specs :
AMD FX 6300
Kingston HYPER X blu 8GB
M5A99X EVO R2.0
MSI TF GTX 760
840 Evo 120GB
WD Blue 1TB
Corsair CX600
Fractal Design Define r4 white
a few NZXT case fans with blue leds
and a Lite-on IHAS124-04B
m
0
l
May 4, 2014 2:45:12 AM

andrei65 said:
Here's the build's specs :
AMD FX 6300
Kingston HYPER X blu 8GB
M5A99X EVO R2.0
MSI TF GTX 760
840 Evo 120GB
WD Blue 1TB
Corsair CX600
Fractal Design Define r4 white
a few NZXT case fans with blue leds
and a Lite-on IHAS124-04B


Nice build and really nice Case. I would only change the PSU. Corsair's CX units use low quality capacitors. Get something else from Corsair (TX, HX), XFX, SeaSonic or Antec in the range of 550-600w
m
0
l
May 4, 2014 2:52:05 AM

maurelie said:
andrei65 said:
Here's the build's specs :
AMD FX 6300
Kingston HYPER X blu 8GB
M5A99X EVO R2.0
MSI TF GTX 760
840 Evo 120GB
WD Blue 1TB
Corsair CX600
Fractal Design Define r4 white
a few NZXT case fans with blue leds
and a Lite-on IHAS124-04B


Nice build and really nice Case. I would only change the PSU. Corsair's CX units use low quality capacitors. Get something else from Corsair (TX, HX), XFX, SeaSonic or Antec in the range of 550-600w


The problem is that these will get over my budget
I have to buy every single accessory (monitor , keyboard and mouse ) from amazon.fr
I have a budget of 1150€
m
0
l
May 4, 2014 3:02:32 AM

andrei65 said:
maurelie said:
andrei65 said:
Here's the build's specs :
AMD FX 6300
Kingston HYPER X blu 8GB
M5A99X EVO R2.0
MSI TF GTX 760
840 Evo 120GB
WD Blue 1TB
Corsair CX600
Fractal Design Define r4 white
a few NZXT case fans with blue leds
and a Lite-on IHAS124-04B


Nice build and really nice Case. I would only change the PSU. Corsair's CX units use low quality capacitors. Get something else from Corsair (TX, HX), XFX, SeaSonic or Antec in the range of 550-600w


The problem is that these will get over my budget
I have to buy every single accessory (monitor , keyboard and mouse ) from amazon.fr
I have a budget of 1150€


Will it be ok, if you are going to buy from Amazon.de (Germany)
m
0
l
May 4, 2014 3:29:10 AM

No prices are different and they don't ship to Belgium , sadly ><
m
0
l
May 4, 2014 3:35:00 AM

andrei65 said:
No prices are different and they don't ship to Belgium , sadly ><


Bummer, i just made sub 1000 Eur. build with all the parts that you need on Amazon.De

You may get cheaper Case, and invest more money on the PSU. Or switch the M5A99X Evo R 2.0., with M5A97 Evo R 2.0.
m
0
l
May 4, 2014 3:44:13 AM

Ok , then .
I'm gonna switch the mobo for a cheaper one and get the tx550 and the r9 270x is cheaper so i'm also gonna ditch the 760 for the 270x toxic .
EDIT : Still goes over my budget .
m
0
l
May 4, 2014 3:48:59 AM

andrei65 said:
Ok , then .
I'm gonna switch the mobo for a cheaper one and get the tx550 and the r9 270x is cheaper so i'm also gonna ditch the 760 for the 270x toxic .
EDIT : Still goes over my budget .


-Get cheaper R9 270X, they are almost all the same in performance (difference between 1-3fps). I have the Asus R9 270X DC2T and it runs BF4 with 85 FPS at 1080p on high settings.
-Is there XFX 550w PSU? That will be cheaper than the TX
m
0
l
May 4, 2014 3:56:56 AM

Ok
Maybe that I can it a 280x now ?
m
0
l
May 4, 2014 3:57:20 AM

EDIT : Nope i can't
Thanks for the help :) 
m
0
l
May 4, 2014 4:06:35 AM

Managed to make it cheaper by getting a GTX 660 from Asus
m
0
l
May 4, 2014 4:08:34 AM

andrei65 said:
Managed to make it cheaper by getting a GTX 660 from Asus


GTX 660 is slower than R9 270X and GTX 760. As i said the Case is pretty expensive, i believe it is 100Eur. Get something cheaper.
What about this one. It has Blue led Lights, so you don't need to buy one

http://www.amazon.fr/Thermaltake-Chaser-A31-Ordinateur-...
m
0
l
May 4, 2014 4:11:41 AM

I don't like how it looks ><
m
0
l
May 4, 2014 4:12:30 AM

If i'm gonna get that case , then I'm gonna switch the leds to either red or green
m
0
l
!