Solved

Psu Seasonic M12II-520 520W 80PLUS Bronze Modular

Is this a reliable power supply for r9 270x vaporx? Is it quiet and good for overclocking r9 270x vapor x? Are the amps on +2v rails good enough for single r9 270x?
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about psu seasonic m12ii 520 520w 80plus bronze modular
  1. Yes to all questions it is a quality PSU and plenty!
  2. rolli59 said:
    Yes to all questions it is a quality PSU and plenty!


    since your a grand master I'm totally trust you. Anyway I'm looking for cheaper psu that will be reliable too like the seasonic but no overcloking how about the evga 500b?
  3. Reliable? Ha. It's the one of the best you can buy. Excellent quality and enough power for a 270x even with a major CPU overclock.
  4. Best answer
    blackengine501 said:
    rolli59 said:
    Yes to all questions it is a quality PSU and plenty!


    since your a grand master I'm totally trust you. Anyway I'm looking for cheaper psu that will be reliable too like the seasonic but no overcloking how about the evga 500b?



    It is a good budget PSU and will handle it fine even with some OC.
  5. rolli59 said:
    blackengine501 said:
    rolli59 said:
    Yes to all questions it is a quality PSU and plenty!


    since your a grand master I'm totally trust you. Anyway I'm looking for cheaper psu that will be reliable too like the seasonic but no overcloking how about the evga 500b?



    It is a good budget PSU and will handle it fine even with some OC.


    I see thanks now i know what to buy
Ask a new question

Read More

Overclocking Power Supplies Components Seasonic