Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

How are these specs for battlefield 4?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 9, 2014 11:09:42 AM

This is my gaming build i just made......will this play BF4 60fps no problem?

Cpu:Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
Gpu:EVGA GeForce GTX 770 4GB Dual Classified ACX Video Card
Ram:G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
HDD:Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
OS: windows 8.1 (OEM) 64bit

More about : specs battlefield

a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2014 11:15:23 AM

yup, you should get ultra 1080p 60 fps+ in bf4, and most other games.
m
0
l
May 9, 2014 11:15:43 AM

does windows 8 run on a desktop or just mobile phones?
m
0
l
Related resources
May 9, 2014 11:15:45 AM

You're fine. You could do with more RAM but other than that you'll do fine.
m
0
l
May 9, 2014 11:16:31 AM

Plusthinking Iq said:
does windows 8 run on a desktop or just mobile phones?


Lel
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2014 11:18:29 AM

windows 8 runs on desktops, laptops, tablets, phones, etc.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2014 11:20:02 AM

shoob0x said:
You're fine. You could do with more RAM but other than that you'll do fine.


8GB is easily enough for all modern games.

The build looks good, but what motherboard and PSU will you be using?
m
0
l
May 9, 2014 11:22:38 AM

Eduello said:
shoob0x said:
You're fine. You could do with more RAM but other than that you'll do fine.


8GB is easily enough for all modern games.

The build looks good, but what motherboard and PSU will you be using?


This is the full build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3uKEV


m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2014 11:29:15 AM

no need for the 4gb vram unless playing on 3 monitors or plan to sli in the future.
m
0
l
May 9, 2014 11:42:15 AM

So i could run BF4 60fps ultra EZ?
m
0
l

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2014 11:49:48 AM

well, most likely, it is a pretty graphics intense game, but here it shows bf4 on ultra 1080p at 54 fps with the 770 http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2013/11/27/ba...
Share
May 9, 2014 11:55:42 AM

Danbuscus25 said:
well, most likely, it is a pretty graphics intense game, but here it shows bf4 on ultra 1080p at 54 fps with the 770 http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2013/11/27/ba...


thats with the 2gb card you'd think 4gb and expecially a lot higher clocked speed than the 2gb card will make the difference?
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 9, 2014 12:10:46 PM

nope, the 4gb will be the exact same unless you use 3 monitors to game on.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 10, 2014 6:36:23 AM

Plusthinking Iq said:
does windows 8 run on a desktop or just mobile phones?


Windows 8/8.1 runs just fine on a desktop. In many instances, faster than Windows 7.

Have you ever used it?
m
0
l
!