Solved

What driver should i download for my GPU?

hello,i just install my GPU(MSI radeon HD 7730),i just confused what driver should i download,in msi site the driver version is 13.12,but in amd site,i confused in the select product option,what the meaning of auto detect and install?should i choose it or should choose hd 7xxx series pci?
14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about driver download gpu
  1. you could use the amd one there are 14.4 and choose the hd 7 pci with your os http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
  2. scout_03 said:
    you could use the amd one there are 14.4 and choose the hd 7 pci with your os http://support.amd.com/en-us/download


    anyway,is it fine to install both intel hd graphics driver and my msi hd 7730 driver?
  3. yes install both of them the intel for the cpu and the amd for the hd 7730 .
  4. Just to add.. You should use auto detect on that webpage if your not sure.
  5. scout_03 said:
    yes install both of them the intel for the cpu and the amd for the hd 7730 .


    https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=23714&keyword=3rd+2500&lang=eng

    why i cant use that driver?my integrated card is 3rd gen intel HD 2500

    at bottom of the page,listed that valid for intel hd 2500
  6. these are the 64 bits one does you system is one or a 32 bits .
  7. scout_03 said:
    these are the 64 bits one does you system is one or a 32 bits .


    my os is 64 bit
  8. scout_03 said:
    these are the 64 bits one does you system is one or a 32 bits .


    but in my device manager,the only one that detected is my dedicated vga,is that my integrated card disable and thats the reason that cant be installed??
  9. you need to remove the gpu and check in the bios if the internal is active then load the driver for her after you could put back the gpu but the motherboard will disable the internal one that the way she work .
  10. Use http://singularlabs.com/uninstallers/ first if your going to reinstall drivers..
  11. scout_03 said:
    these are the 64 bits one does you system is one or a 32 bits .


    scout_03 said:
    you need to remove the gpu and check in the bios if the internal is active then load the driver for her after you could put back the gpu but the motherboard will disable the internal one that the way she work .


    anyway,if i decide not installing intel hd drivera and only use amd driver,is my pc still working well or not good as i also install intel hd driver?
  12. It should work fine, its just a benefit.. I guess.. Are you sure you selected your dedicated gpu as the main right ?
  13. Yoplait95 said:
    It should work fine, its just a benefit.. I guess.. Are you sure you selected your dedicated gpu as the main right ?


    well,in device manager,the only one that detected is my dedicated gpu,and the integrated already missing from device manager
  14. Best answer
    According to this you should be fine.
Ask a new question

Read More

Download GPUs HD Graphics MSI-Microstar