i7 3770 or fx 8350?

NihilistD

Honorable
May 12, 2013
I'm putting together a build for my girlfriend and I just can't decide if it would be better going with intel or amd for the processor. She will be using the computer for photoshop (and programs like it) matlab and autocad and I think she said adobe flash professional was another one.

basically I'm wondering if going with intel and hyperthreading would be more worth the money or if I should stick with cheaper and get an 8350 for it

Help me decide? Please and thank you

also other processor suggestions are welcome the 3770 was just closest in price to the 8350

NihilistD

Honorable
May 12, 2013
@tea urchin Not sure why an intel mobo would last longer though I will admit it's easier to find an intel motherboard with the other features this computer would need than an amd board.

@fillipi I gotta admit I kinda glossed over the Xeon processors I wasn't thinking about using a server cpu but really that might be another option

@FALCON yeah my problem lol either one would do the job I'm sure just a matter of figuring out if the price woud be worth the hyperthreading on the intel side or not