Solved

[GPU Help] Best GPU under $200

Hey guys! Just got my new computer rolling up here with a temporary graphics card,
AMD FX-6350 @ 3.9 ghz (planning to OC with hyper 212 evo cooling)
GT 6302GB
W7 32 Bit
5400 rpm 320 GB HDD
750W Corsair TX750
3 fans
G.Skill sniper 8 gb RAM 1600 mhz

I'm looking for a GPU under $200 preferably under $150 but max is $200, eBay/Newegg or anyother one. Must be new and not be bottleneck/bottleneck my CPU.
14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gpu gpu 200
  1. Best answer
    I know this isn't under 200 bucks...but it's so slight above that, whatever http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127761

    if you can't go over your budget
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127769

    tried to search a nvidia card for that price but the GTX 760 already costs 260 bucks, and gtx 750ti is weaker than any of the listed so.....that :P
  2. Remixex said:
    I know this isn't under 200 bucks...but it's so slight above that, whatever http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127761

    if you can't go over your budget
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127769

    tried to search a nvidia card for that price but the GTX 760 already costs 260 bucks, and gtx 750ti is weaker than any of the listed so.....that :P


    +1, a 270x would be the best. Also Why is OP running 32 bit win 7?
  3. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K2OJ38O/?tag=pcpapi-20

    That's about the best you can do for $200.
  4. babernet_1 said:
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K2OJ38O/?tag=pcpapi-20

    That's about the best you can do for $200.


    ooook...
  5. babernet_1 said:
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K2OJ38O/?tag=pcpapi-20

    That's about the best you can do for $200.


    wat?
  6. Maciek Fulton said:
    Remixex said:
    I know this isn't under 200 bucks...but it's so slight above that, whatever http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127761

    if you can't go over your budget
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127769

    tried to search a nvidia card for that price but the GTX 760 already costs 260 bucks, and gtx 750ti is weaker than any of the listed so.....that :P


    +1, a 270x would be the best. Also Why is OP running 32 bit win 7?


    You're right, why is OP running Win 7 32bit? You won't be able to use 8GB of RAM with 32bit Windows...

    And 32bit/64bit Windows cost exactly the same amount.
  7. Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X 2GB WINDFORCE Video Card ($199.99 @ Newegg)
  8. SuicidalBanana said:


    I was about to choose the Gigabyte Windforce, but the EVGA version have a higher core clock & boost clock and i think it looks better. :)
  9. GlenicoNico said:
    SuicidalBanana said:


    I was about to choose the Gigabyte Windforce, but the EVGA version have a higher core clock & boost clock and i think it looks better. :)


    LOL ITs gona be in your pc doesn't matter how it looks also just oc gigabyte, and i m getting msi/radeon lol
  10. SuicidalBanana said:
    GlenicoNico said:
    SuicidalBanana said:


    I was about to choose the Gigabyte Windforce, but the EVGA version have a higher core clock & boost clock and i think it looks better. :)


    LOL ITs gona be in your pc doesn't matter how it looks also just oc gigabyte, and i m getting msi/radeon lol


    Well, looks does matter if you got a windowed side panel.
  11. GlenicoNico said:
    SuicidalBanana said:
    GlenicoNico said:
    SuicidalBanana said:


    I was about to choose the Gigabyte Windforce, but the EVGA version have a higher core clock & boost clock and i think it looks better. :)


    LOL ITs gona be in your pc doesn't matter how it looks also just oc gigabyte, and i m getting msi/radeon lol


    Well, looks does matter if you got a windowed side panel.


    Nah not really i'm going with the R9 270, thanks guys
Ask a new question

Read More

GPUs Graphics Cards Graphics