For some reason my original post disappeared so here it is again....
Am looking for a monitor to replace our trusty lg flat screen that does always turn itself on but it is 6 years old so that figures. I have a decent GPU, a Sapphire AMD 7870 2GB and looking for something that'll do justice to it and be enough for casual gaming, web videos and enthusiast photoshop work.
I've used the ol' sticky:
1. What Is Your Country Of Origin? UK
2. What do you plan to do with this monitor? casual gaming, web videos and enthusiast photoshop work.
3. What resolution and screen size do you want? Minimum of 1080p and 22-24"
4. What refresh rate do you want? 60mhz minimum
5. How much are you looking to spend? £100-200
6. Brands Preferred Not fussed
8. Are You Buying More Than One Monitor?No
9. How Many Displays Can Your GPU Support Maximum? And what GPU and driver version are you using if applicable? 5 I think but only looking for one, it is Sapphire AMD 7870 2GB
10. What Port Do You Want To Connect To - Either dvi or hdmi
11. Is This Monitor A Primary Display Or A Secondary Display? Primary for pc games and photoshop, secondary for movies/netflix etc