780 TI Overclocking question

zacw

Honorable
Oct 25, 2013
Hi guys, I was wondering if the GPU clock and Mem clock share a relationship for stability for example. if you have 350 mhz GPU and 550 memory over clock are the independent of each other. so they might be stable at those frequency but if i increase the memory clock by 10 so to 560 does this mean for stability i will most likely have to down clock the GPU frequency from 350 to 340 or is it done like this so i find say my maximum GPU clock which is 368 MHZ stable with a mem over clock of 0. then once I can confirm the GPU clock stability i start increasing my memory over clock lets say i end up with a final result of 368 GPU clock and 580 memory clock. I feel like I repeated myself hard to explain what I mean in writing but I hope you understand. Once again thanks in advance for your help

Solution
whoops, my computer crashed as I was posting the other one and it didn't show up in my tracked threads, how do i delete this or do i need a moderator to? haha feel like such an idiot

zacw

Honorable
Oct 25, 2013
whoops, my computer crashed as I was posting the other one and it didn't show up in my tracked threads, how do i delete this or do i need a moderator to? haha feel like such an idiot

Solution