Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

This cheap gaming RIG!!

Last response: in Systems
Share
May 19, 2014 1:36:36 PM

is this rig able to play minecraft or bf4 max settings while recording at playable frame rate im 10$ above my budget but its ok

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/RetroGamerMC/saved/3wJE

More about : cheap gaming rig

a b 4 Gaming
May 19, 2014 1:39:43 PM

i think you forgot the link to the specs lol
m
0
l
May 19, 2014 1:41:53 PM

I'm a little confused, these prices aren't correct at all, there's no way a current gen I7 is under $200
m
0
l
Related resources
May 19, 2014 1:42:08 PM

Danbuscus25 said:
i think you forgot the link to the specs lol


sorry its their now
m
0
l
May 19, 2014 1:43:05 PM

bob1033 said:
I'm a little confused, these prices aren't correct at all, there's no way a current gen I7 is under $200


im getting it from someone
m
0
l
May 19, 2014 1:45:19 PM

Nice computer, yes, this will run almost anything you throw at it at max setttings
m
0
l

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
May 19, 2014 1:46:29 PM

wow! nice dude! that is an amazing deal, and will max out minecraft while recording no problem. however, while playing minecraft, disable one of the cards, minecraft cant use crossfire so its actually faster to only have 1 card.
Share
May 19, 2014 1:50:37 PM

Danbuscus25 said:
wow! nice dude! that is an amazing deal, and will max out minecraft while recording no problem. however, while playing minecraft, disable one of the cards, minecraft cant use crossfire so its actually faster to only have 1 card.


ok thx
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 19, 2014 2:01:30 PM

no problem :) 
m
0
l
!