750 ti ftw throttling

travisp412

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2014
So I think my 750ti ftw is throttling. After like an hour of playing games, frame rates go down the drain. My temps never exceed 50 degrees however. (Both cpu and gpu). Any way of fixing this?

Solution
Power delivery for the 750ti is probably overheating. If the card is at stock speeds return it, if you've overclocked/overvolted it then remove the oc.
If you don't want to return it or want to keep a high oc the only way would be to add cooling to the VRMs or turn up the fans for better heat dissipation.

emdea22

Distinguished
Power delivery for the 750ti is probably overheating. If the card is at stock speeds return it, if you've overclocked/overvolted it then remove the oc.
If you don't want to return it or want to keep a high oc the only way would be to add cooling to the VRMs or turn up the fans for better heat dissipation.

Solution

travisp412

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2014
so through adding more fans and trying to bring the temp of the 750 down, its still throttling the same way. I seem to notice it occurs whenever it goes above 40 degrees (which i think isnt hot at all and should handle it just fine). I am truly at a loss as to how to fix this...