Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question
Solved

Final setup, is it good or bad?

Tags:
  • Intel i7
  • new pc
  • Intel i5
  • Graphics
  • Good or bad?
  • Nvidia
Last response: in Graphics Cards
May 23, 2014 2:09:38 PM

Hello everyone, i'm starting to get to an end here at the hard time thinking what pc i should get. And i wanna know what you guys think. Now i want something that is able to run future games like BF5 And watch dogs. I'm ordering the full pc of a gaming site so im not building it self. Now i wasn't able to choose all for my self but here is the spec list.
MSI GTX 780 Twinfrozr lll
FSP 600W 88+ silver <- Can't be changed.
Intel core i5 4670k or i7 4770k <- Can't decide.
H55 Water cooling system <- Can be changed to a cheaper water cooler. But i don't want to get a cheap, bad one.
Samsung evo 840 120GB SSD
1TB Hard drive sata 3 7200RPM <- for storage
8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 2133MHz 2X4GB.
Ìf i choose to get the i7 in will 600W still be enough to run it?. And should i take i7 4770k instead of i5 3670k? I know that there isn't much of a diffrent, but what about the future. And watch dogs is requiremented for i7's. So what you guys think? will this pc work out?, Will there be enough watt to run the system?, Will it be able to run future games such as BF5? Will the GPU run DX12 when it comes?. What you guys think i7 or i5 i personally like the i7.

Regards Nick. And oh yeah is corsair H55 enough cooling for i7 4770k?. Also if i OC to 4GHz or use the turbo mode?

More about : final setup good bad

a b Î Nvidia
May 23, 2014 2:15:09 PM

If it's a prebuilt then you don't have to worry about compatibility; they have it figured out for you already because if they deliver to you a defective product then you will be a terribly unsatisfied customer.

That setup will be fine for Watch Dogs, the only difference between that prebuilt and something you get yourself is the price you will pay.

The H55 is not a really good cooler, but it should be fine for light OCing. Also, the 4770K is both more efficient and more powerful than the 3570K. There is no 3670K, but there is a 4670K, which the 4770K is marginally better than in most circumstances.

How much are you paying for this?
m
0
l
May 23, 2014 2:18:54 PM

Entomber said:
If it's a prebuilt then you don't have to worry about compatibility; they have it figured out for you already because if they deliver to you a defective product then you will be a terribly unsatisfied customer.

That setup will be fine for Watch Dogs, the only difference between that prebuilt and something you get yourself is the price you will pay.

The H55 is not a really good cooler, but it should be fine for light OCing. Also, the 4770K is both more efficient and more powerful than the 3570K. There is no 3670K, but there is a 4670K, which the 4770K is marginally better than in most circumstances.

How much are you paying for this?


1917,39$ US Dollars.
m
0
l
Related resources
May 23, 2014 2:21:41 PM

nickbandit said:
Entomber said:
If it's a prebuilt then you don't have to worry about compatibility; they have it figured out for you already because if they deliver to you a defective product then you will be a terribly unsatisfied customer.

That setup will be fine for Watch Dogs, the only difference between that prebuilt and something you get yourself is the price you will pay.

The H55 is not a really good cooler, but it should be fine for light OCing. Also, the 4770K is both more efficient and more powerful than the 3570K. There is no 3670K, but there is a 4670K, which the 4770K is marginally better than in most circumstances.

How much are you paying for this?


1917,39$ US Dollars.


You live in the USA? That rig should cost around $1300 - $1400
m
0
l
May 23, 2014 2:23:59 PM

Maciek Fulton said:
nickbandit said:
Entomber said:
If it's a prebuilt then you don't have to worry about compatibility; they have it figured out for you already because if they deliver to you a defective product then you will be a terribly unsatisfied customer.

That setup will be fine for Watch Dogs, the only difference between that prebuilt and something you get yourself is the price you will pay.

The H55 is not a really good cooler, but it should be fine for light OCing. Also, the 4770K is both more efficient and more powerful than the 3570K. There is no 3670K, but there is a 4670K, which the 4770K is marginally better than in most circumstances.

How much are you paying for this?


1917,39$ US Dollars.


You live in the USA? That rig should cost around $1300 - $1400


No i don't i live in denmark. and btw i get free watchdogs with and aswell a gaming mice and some other stuff.
m
0
l
May 23, 2014 2:24:55 PM

And aswell price means nothing. I just want to know if it'll be good and 600W is enough or i7 or i5.
m
0
l
a b Î Nvidia
May 23, 2014 2:26:47 PM

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3PBRE

I got similar parts to what you listed, and gave you a massive upgrade in water cooler, and I still came out a few hundred dollars short of what your price was ...
m
0
l
a b Î Nvidia
May 23, 2014 2:27:03 PM

Should be able to build that for a few hundred less then $2000
m
0
l
May 23, 2014 2:27:15 PM

nickbandit said:
Maciek Fulton said:
nickbandit said:
Entomber said:
If it's a prebuilt then you don't have to worry about compatibility; they have it figured out for you already because if they deliver to you a defective product then you will be a terribly unsatisfied customer.

That setup will be fine for Watch Dogs, the only difference between that prebuilt and something you get yourself is the price you will pay.

The H55 is not a really good cooler, but it should be fine for light OCing. Also, the 4770K is both more efficient and more powerful than the 3570K. There is no 3670K, but there is a 4670K, which the 4770K is marginally better than in most circumstances.

How much are you paying for this?


1917,39$ US Dollars.


You live in the USA? That rig should cost around $1300 - $1400


No i don't i live in denmark. and btw i get free watchdogs with and aswell a gaming mice and some other stuff.


Ok, Ya 1800 - 1900 is what we would pay for that rig in the USA if you were to add a monitor, keyboard, and mouse. An i7 might be nice. Starting to see games start to really use cores.

PS - watchdogs looks like a downgraded version of GTA 4 for PC. I just installed it, game play is ok, but the game does not look anything like E3 did.
m
0
l
May 23, 2014 2:29:39 PM

Maciek Fulton said:
nickbandit said:
Maciek Fulton said:
nickbandit said:
Entomber said:
If it's a prebuilt then you don't have to worry about compatibility; they have it figured out for you already because if they deliver to you a defective product then you will be a terribly unsatisfied customer.

That setup will be fine for Watch Dogs, the only difference between that prebuilt and something you get yourself is the price you will pay.

The H55 is not a really good cooler, but it should be fine for light OCing. Also, the 4770K is both more efficient and more powerful than the 3570K. There is no 3670K, but there is a 4670K, which the 4770K is marginally better than in most circumstances.

How much are you paying for this?


1917,39$ US Dollars.


You live in the USA? That rig should cost around $1300 - $1400


No i don't i live in denmark. and btw i get free watchdogs with and aswell a gaming mice and some other stuff.


Ok, Ya 1800 - 1900 is what we would pay for that rig in the USA if you were to add a monitor, keyboard, and mouse. An i7 might be nice. Starting to see games start to really use cores.

PS - watchdogs looks like a downgraded version of GTA 4 for PC. I just installed it, game play is ok, but the game does not look anything like E3 did.


Hmm atleast hope it's a good game :) . But so i will add i7 but is 600W enough for it all? :) .
And will this setup be ''futureproof' even tho nothing is really.
m
0
l

Best solution

May 23, 2014 2:41:49 PM

Your http://www.fsp-europe.com/professional/fsp600_50arn_88p... will be enough to handle your system.

What I mean by future Proof is that the i7 will last longer if games start to use more cores. We dont have a real need for better CPUs atm, we have a need for better GPUs. That 780 will last a while, but no one knows exactly how long till it will be outdated.
Share