Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Speakers selection (newbie)

Last response: in Systems
Share
May 23, 2014 7:48:14 PM

Cyber Acoustics 3 pc Subwoofer/Satellite
or
Dayton Audio B652
or
other speakers that is for gaming and listening music for my new pc build.
Also, it's must be least than 50 dollars :D 
May 23, 2014 7:58:36 PM

Cyber Acoustics 3 are the best desktop speakers under $50 budget

The 2 magnetically shielded speakers with 5.25 inch subwoofers which is built under an acoustic wooden case will intensify sound clarity. You will love the clean sound and deep bass provided by these speakers.
m
0
l
May 23, 2014 8:01:46 PM

maktovic said:
Cyber Acoustics 3 are the best desktop speakers under $50 budget


Is there other speakers under 50 dollars you like?
m
0
l
Related resources
May 23, 2014 8:10:25 PM

Creative Inspire T12 2.0 Multimedia Speakers provide excellent sound quality due to its Bass Flex technology. A 3.5 mm headphone jack and an auxiliary jack are provided on the front of one of the two speakers, as well as on the back. But they are a bit costly.

If you are bass lover then get the Cyber Acoustics 3. Sound quality of T12 2.0 will only be a bit better than Cyber Acoustics but you won't get the feature-rich bass in T12 2.0 as you will get in Cyber Acoustics
m
0
l
May 23, 2014 8:27:10 PM

maktovic said:
Creative Inspire T12 2.0 Multimedia Speakers provide excellent sound quality due to its Bass Flex technology. A 3.5 mm headphone jack and an auxiliary jack are provided on the front of one of the two speakers, as well as on the back. But they are a bit costly.

If you are bass lover then get the Cyber Acoustics 3. Sound quality of T12 2.0 will only be a bit better than Cyber Acoustics but you won't get the feature-rich bass in T12 2.0 as you will get in Cyber Acoustics


I do not care about the bass, etc...
Also, the sound quality is not really need to be good...
So, is there a ok speakers that cost about 20 to 40?
m
0
l
May 23, 2014 8:27:45 PM

Also, the T12 have better sound than the cyber? How? The cyber one is larger?
m
0
l
May 23, 2014 8:35:11 PM

The sound quality really should be as good as you can afford for gaming and listening to music... $50 or less is a reasonable amount. And Creative makes good speakers in my experience. I'd second the recommendation for the Inspire T12.

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Inspire-T12-Multimedia-T...
m
0
l
May 23, 2014 8:49:02 PM

So...
Cyber Acoustics 3 pc Subwoofer/Satellite
or
Inspire T12
m
0
l

Best solution

May 23, 2014 8:53:13 PM

Huang Ray said:
So...
Cyber Acoustics 3 pc Subwoofer/Satellite
or
Inspire T12


Definitely Cyber Acoustics 3
When listening to music bass is good feature to have.
What I was talking about that sound quality(not loudness) of T12 2.0 would be bit better but still overall Cyber Acoustics is a better deal
Share
!