300-450$ Personal computer for everyday gaming

BudgeTman

Reputable
May 25, 2014
Hi everybody, i am newbie here, but i really like this site and i want to ask you guys some question before buying computer, becouse i don't really know is it good or something... I am from Lithuania and my english could be not very good by writing here... So i go on...

Okay i building a computer with
CPU:Intel® CORE® I3-4130 3,4GHz 3M cache
MOTHERBOARD:Gigabyte GA-B85M-D2V
RAM:8 GB DDR3 1600 MHZ (dual channel mode)
HDD:1 TB 7200 rpm 64 MB cache SATA3
Video card: nVidia GeForce GTX 750 TI 2 GB DDR5
PSU: 500W
i will buy fan to but i don't know what
I want ask you
Is this componets is good for everyday gaming?
I want to play games like cs:go, ac3, bf4 (on medium) and other good quality games (2012-2014).
I heard that NVIDIA GTX 750 ti Is bottlenecking with some intels... Is this good intel i3 good?

Solution
Yes that will be great for everyday gaming and that will run anything that is out right now and most likely anything that comes out in the next 2 years quite well. If theres one more thing I could suggest it would be to do some more shopping and try to find the 750 in 2gb they might be close in price if you find a good deal.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
That cpu is duel core that might slow things down actually i would really suggest considering an amd build the fx 6300 CPU performs better for around the same price and that has 6 cores but that would mean you need to pick a new motherboard as well.

BudgeTman

Reputable
May 25, 2014
Thank you for the quick answer dunlop :)
CPU: AMD Bulldozer FX 6300
Ram: 8GB 1600Mhz DUAL CHANNEL DDR3
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX750 1GB
motherboard: 760GM-P21 (FX)
is better for everyday gaming? i don't overclock it i just want to play games everyday :D

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
Yes that will be great for everyday gaming and that will run anything that is out right now and most likely anything that comes out in the next 2 years quite well. If theres one more thing I could suggest it would be to do some more shopping and try to find the 750 in 2gb they might be close in price if you find a good deal.

Solution