Solved

Would my setup work with a GTX 770?

So I'm planning on buying a new GPU and I'm interested in the GTX 770. Is my current setup enough to run it and/or will something bottleneck it?

My specs:
ASUS P8Z77-V LX2
XFX ProSeries 650W
Intel i5-2400
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about setup work gtx 770
  1. Best answer
    Wsharp said:
    So I'm planning on buying a new GPU and I'm interested in the GTX 770. Is my current setup enough to run it and/or will something bottleneck it?

    My specs:
    ASUS P8Z77-V LX2
    XFX ProSeries 650W
    Intel i5-2400


    Your system is good to go
  2. 8bitpwnage said:
    Wsharp said:
    So I'm planning on buying a new GPU and I'm interested in the GTX 770. Is my current setup enough to run it and/or will something bottleneck it?

    My specs:
    ASUS P8Z77-V LX2
    XFX ProSeries 650W
    Intel i5-2400


    Your system is good to go

    Thanks for the quick answer, ordering it now :)
  3. Wsharp said:
    8bitpwnage said:
    Wsharp said:
    So I'm planning on buying a new GPU and I'm interested in the GTX 770. Is my current setup enough to run it and/or will something bottleneck it?

    My specs:
    ASUS P8Z77-V LX2
    XFX ProSeries 650W
    Intel i5-2400


    Your system is good to go

    Thanks for the quick answer, ordering it now :)



    Goodluck with your setup buddy :)
  4. 8bitpwnage said:
    Wsharp said:
    8bitpwnage said:
    Wsharp said:
    So I'm planning on buying a new GPU and I'm interested in the GTX 770. Is my current setup enough to run it and/or will something bottleneck it?

    My specs:
    ASUS P8Z77-V LX2
    XFX ProSeries 650W
    Intel i5-2400


    Your system is good to go

    Thanks for the quick answer, ordering it now :)



    Goodluck with your setup buddy :)


    Thanks :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Intel i5 Asus XFX Graphics Gtx GPUs