• Desktops
  • Mobile
  • Notebooks
  • Graphics
  • Performance
  • HD
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 26, 2014 11:03:14 AM

It has the same performance in notebook and desktop pc?does it work at the same voltage? Is it integrated inside the cpu?

More about : 4600 desktop mobile

May 26, 2014 11:45:47 AM

What are you trying to do here?
Anyway, Laptop graphics are usually lower voltage(and sometimes performance) because laptop use batteries. Laptop graphics are sometimes integrated on the processor (usually amd processor/ intel hd graphics) but sometimes they're seperated from the processor but you still can't just pull it out
m
l
May 26, 2014 6:09:57 PM

woworwow said:
What are you trying to do here?
Anyway, Laptop graphics are usually lower voltage(and sometimes performance) because laptop use batteries. Laptop graphics are sometimes integrated on the processor (usually amd processor/ intel hd graphics) but sometimes they're seperated from the processor but you still can't just pull it out

thanks for the response.what im trying to do here is because of the lack of review in gamesin the hd 4600 in notebooks, if it has the same perfomance as in the desktop pc, rely on desktops benchs, so i can use to compare the 4600 to dedicated notebook graphics.. so yes, any idea if performance difers at all? i saw clocks speed and shit and it has the same in evthing
m
l

Best solution

May 26, 2014 8:30:49 PM

I don't know honestly. I've never had experience with that card but with other i think there would be some slight difference.
!