* CPU would be more balanced if you bought the FX 8320 (if you want to stick with 8 cores) or even the FX 6300 to save some $.
* Mobo is probably on the low end for an 8 core CPU, so you might consider some other options.
* RAM should be at least 1600 mHz w/stock voltage of 1.5v and CAS latency of 9 or better (lower number 8, 7, etc.).
* I'm not sure about Thermaltakes PSU's, but I generally stick with Corsair, Seasonic, PCP&C, Antec, or XFX for quality PSU's.
* Apevia doesn't usually have too many good cases, but I know Corsair 200R is a pretty solid option and is usually around $40-60 depending on the week.
* Your GPU is good, but you have too much CPU and not enough GPU (if gaming is your desired use of this system). I would opt for the FX 6300 w/at least the R9 280/R9 280x if that still fits your budget.