i am noobie.. i know some things about overclocking i have overclock it
3300 MHz
Multiplier x 22.0
Bus Speed 150 MHz
QPI Link 2700 MHz
Core Voltage 1.232 - 1.184 V

CPU i7 870 + OC = Max temp 60 + Render Adobe premiere

Solution
you may have the watts, but your power supply capacitors are so poor, I would strongly suggest not overclocking, That power supply is so cheap, I would strongly avoid OC as it can short circuit your whole system if it blows (ticking time bomb of a PSU, when it goes, it will throw so much power through the system you'll fry everything, a good quality PSU will tend to not throw out as much voltage, but you may lose some components but usually never all of them.). Thermaltake Litepower PSU's are some of the worst quality PSU's available. I am trying to say this in a very cautious manner, as I cannot recommend an overclock on such a poor PSU.
you may have the watts, but your power supply capacitors are so poor, I would strongly suggest not overclocking, That power supply is so cheap, I would strongly avoid OC as it can short circuit your whole system if it blows (ticking time bomb of a PSU, when it goes, it will throw so much power through the system you'll fry everything, a good quality PSU will tend to not throw out as much voltage, but you may lose some components but usually never all of them.). Thermaltake Litepower PSU's are some of the worst quality PSU's available. I am trying to say this in a very cautious manner, as I cannot recommend an overclock on such a poor PSU.

Solution

themisPlayer

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2014
I think you are right i must to buy a psu like Corsair RM Series RM1000 80Plus Gold
should i reduce the 3700MHz to 3300MHz or to 2,93GHz For now ??

i have bought the h75 cooling and i download it the Corsair Link to reduce the RPMs and i can't

any program for reducing the rpms it is like a plane next to me :p

themisPlayer

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2014
ok man thanks!!
i need at least 750 w because in the some months i will get Gigabyte GeForce GTX770 4GB WindForce 3X OC
and Asrock Fatal1ty Z87 Killer
and the feature a Intel Core i7-4770K Box

any suggestion about which cpu and motherboard should i get !!