Watch dogs exe has stopped working help!

I play the game since 2 days with no problem but today before 2 hours it freezed and take me do desktop now just did the same what can i do? I want to play without problems so bad! Pls help i tried run as administrator still...
13 answers Last reply
More about watch dogs exe stopped working
  1. Quote:
    3. Watch Dogs PC crashes during the intro video or after a few minutes of gameplay

    The first thing you should do is to use the “repair game” function (instead of pressing “Play”) in UPlay.
    Next, make sure you are using the latest drivers for your ATI or Nvidia video cards. Most of those with early copies fixed their Watch Dogs by simply updating drivers.
  2. There are several issues with the game. I know you want to play it badly, but my recommendation is just leave it alone for at least two weeks and let your current issue and other major issues be sorted out.
  3. photonboy said:
    There are several issues with the game. I know you want to play it badly, but my recommendation is just leave it alone for at least two weeks and let your current issue and other major issues be sorted out.


    So i need to wait for patch or nvidia driver? But i didn't have that issue i played it 2 days with no problem and then...
  4. Denis Stoikovski said:
    I play the game since 2 days with no problem but today before 2 hours it freezed and take me do desktop now just did the same what can i do? I want to play without problems so bad! Pls help i tried run as administrator still...


    This happened to me. Until they fix it with a patch...I found this out from troubleshooting. Go into Users/YourName/My Documents/My Games and look for the watch dogs folder. Whenever you adjust settings a folder gets created with your preferences. I tested this out before starting the game and deleted my prefs. Game loaded and everything. So, until they fix it, you just have to keep deleting this folder before you start game. It's a pain but it does work.
  5. Sup Guys I got the Same error " Watch Dogs.exe Has Stopped Working " No Problem Go and Fix It ---> " Disable SLI OR CROSSFIRE "

    For AMD

    For Nvidia ... Hope It Helps ;)
  6. how come you have a different catalyst control center, i dont see game option
  7. I think i solved it put to start the game as administrator from that change i haven't got a problem.
  8. gamerrandom said:
    how come you have a different catalyst control center, i dont see game option
  9. Man It`s a Pics From Internet not my Catalyst Control Center .. just to show u how to Run the Game u can search in ur Catalyst Control Center about " CrossFireX Mode 3D Application " and Disable it :)
  10. bello_italiano said:
    Sup Guys I got the Same error " Watch Dogs.exe Has Stopped Working " No Problem Go and Fix It ---> " Disable SLI OR CROSSFIRE "
    ... Hope It Helps ;)

    Instead of doing this you better reinstall the driver, worked for me.
    But after a while I again got this error so I deleted the folder C:\Users\*yourusername*\Documents\My Games\Watch_Dogs and that also fixed it.
  11. lvh1 said:
    bello_italiano said:
    Sup Guys I got the Same error " Watch Dogs.exe Has Stopped Working " No Problem Go and Fix It ---> " Disable SLI OR CROSSFIRE "
    ... Hope It Helps ;)

    Instead of doing this you better reinstall the driver, worked for me.
    But after a while I again got this error so I deleted the folder C:\Users\*yourusername*\Documents\My Games\Watch_Dogs and that also fixed it.


    my rig is:
    i5-4590
    12gb ram
    sapphire r9-280x vapor-x with amd ccc 14.4 and non of the suggestions above helped me. it happends also in ac3. In fact, other games(not ubisoft games) works fine for me!(like cod:ghosts and 2k14), im lost
Ask a new question

Read More

Video Games Desktops Games