Solved

Is Phantek PHTC14PE compatible with Intel i5 4670k Socket 1150?

I have both these components and it doesn't mention socket 1150 on the Phantek box, I'm worried now!

Thanks
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about phantek phtc14pe compatible intel 4670k socket 1150
  1. http://www.phanteks.com/PH-TC14PE.html says no - lga1150 is not listed.
  2. Best answer
    i7Baby said:
    http://www.phanteks.com/PH-TC14PE.html says no - lga1150 is not listed.

    The page you linked to says it is compatible. Just above the "other colors available" near the top of the webpage it says "Compatible with LGA1150 (Haswell)". Also, the "specs" tab on their website lists:

    "Intel Socket LGA 2011/115X/1366/775" as compatible sockets.

    I think Phanteks just forgot to update the specs on the overview page.
  3. OK - reading too quick. My bad.

    Use it if it'll fit your case.
  4. No worries :) Easily done, believe me, I understand. Oh, and agreed; if it fits, use it!
  5. hmm but is says on that page it is though?

    Phanteks PH-TC14PE CPU Cooler

    Patented P.A.T.S. (Physical Antioxidant Thermal Shield)
    Patented C.P.S.C (Cold Plasma Spraying Coating)
    Phanteks PH-F140 Premium 140MM fans
    PH-NDC Thermal Compound
    SoliSku Universal Mounting Kit

    Compatible with LGA1150 (Haswell)
  6. Phew thanks people!

    I have a Corsair Carbide 300R case, I think it will fit but I'm a bit new to all this.
  7. JPower83 said:
    Phew thanks people!

    I have a Corsair Carbide 300R case, I think it will fit but I'm a bit new to all this.

    After having a second look at it, I'm not 100% convinced it will fit; that cooler is remarkably tall. But, as you already have the cooler, you can certainly give it go and find out for sure. Just double check and be aware of the return policy for where you got the cooler from; some retailers don't like taking back opened products.
  8. Damn_Rookie said:
    JPower83 said:
    Phew thanks people!

    I have a Corsair Carbide 300R case, I think it will fit but I'm a bit new to all this.

    After having a second look at it, I'm not 100% convinced it will fit; that cooler is remarkably tall. But, as you already have the cooler, you can certainly give it go and find out for sure. Just double check and be aware of the return policy for where you got the cooler from; some retailers don't like taking back opened products.


    oh damn
Ask a new question

Read More

Intel Intel i5 Cooling Components Compatibility Socket