Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

First time builder questions

Last response: in Components
Share
May 31, 2014 6:46:50 AM

hi, this is my first time building a pc and im kind of curious if this setup will have any issues, for example incompatibility, bottle necking, overheating, etc

CPU: i5 4570
Motherboard:Gigabyte Z87 D3HP
Ram:Kingston Hyper X Blu 8 GB (2x4)
HDD:WD 1TB Blue
ODD:Liteon 24x DvD-Rw
OS: Windows 8.1
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX760
PSU: Corsair CX600w
Casing: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus

Thanks

More about : time builder questions

Best solution

May 31, 2014 6:49:02 AM

edwin989 said:
hi, this is my first time building a pc and im kind of curious if this setup will have any issues, for example incompatibility, bottle necking, overheating, etc

CPU: i5 4570
Motherboard:Gigabyte Z87 D3HP
Ram:Kingston Hyper X Blu 8 GB (2x4)
HDD:WD 1TB Blue
ODD:Liteon 24x DvD-Rw
OS: Windows 8.1
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX760
PSU: Corsair CX600w
Casing: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus

Thanks


That CPU is not OC'able so better get an h97 or h87 board to not waste Z87 oc capability.Your other parts should do fine :) 
It wont overheat because it cannot be oc'ed,bottleneck the GPU nor have incompatibility.
Share
May 31, 2014 7:01:20 AM

8bitpwnage said:
edwin989 said:
hi, this is my first time building a pc and im kind of curious if this setup will have any issues, for example incompatibility, bottle necking, overheating, etc

CPU: i5 4570
Motherboard:Gigabyte Z87 D3HP
Ram:Kingston Hyper X Blu 8 GB (2x4)
HDD:WD 1TB Blue
ODD:Liteon 24x DvD-Rw
OS: Windows 8.1
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX760
PSU: Corsair CX600w
Casing: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus

Thanks


That CPU is not OC'able so better get an h97 or h87 board to not waste Z87 oc capability.Your other parts should do fine :) 
It wont overheat because it cannot be oc'ed,bottleneck the GPU nor have incompatibility.


hey thanks a lot man

m
0
l
May 31, 2014 7:03:01 AM

edwin989 said:
8bitpwnage said:
edwin989 said:
hi, this is my first time building a pc and im kind of curious if this setup will have any issues, for example incompatibility, bottle necking, overheating, etc

CPU: i5 4570
Motherboard:Gigabyte Z87 D3HP
Ram:Kingston Hyper X Blu 8 GB (2x4)
HDD:WD 1TB Blue
ODD:Liteon 24x DvD-Rw
OS: Windows 8.1
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX760
PSU: Corsair CX600w
Casing: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus

Thanks


That CPU is not OC'able so better get an h97 or h87 board to not waste Z87 oc capability.Your other parts should do fine :) 
It wont overheat because it cannot be oc'ed,bottleneck the GPU nor have incompatibility.


hey thanks a lot man



You're welcome :) 
m
0
l
!