- WARNING: Your card can be not compatible with this test! If multiple errors will found, try test with onscreen buffer usage or wthout of ignoring colors bit mask.
- Changing video mode to 640x480x16...OK
- [5/31/2014 5:44:42 PM] Test started for "Primary Display Driver (AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series)"...
- Trying 16bpp RGB:565 mode...OK
- Trying 16bpp RGB:555 mode...OK
- Trying 16bpp BGR:565 mode...NOT SUPPORTED (Code: 80004001)
- Trying 32bpp RGB:888 mode...OK
- Trying 32bpp BGR:888 mode...NOT SUPPORTED (Code: 80004001)
- [5/31/2014 6:54:03 PM] Pass completed (0 errors found).
More about : random lag spikes extra cpu memory disk usage