So i came up with the genius idea of placing everything in a winrar zip file... then i copied it over to another hard drive then i extracted it there and deleted the winrar archive.... i did this twice on two hard drives.
Now i have 54 GB of temporary files that wont be deleted? how do i fix this?
i have tried 6 things.
1. CCleaner wont detect the temp files.
2. The C:/Windows/Temp folder only have 264 kb in it.
3. i have done some detective work and it seems that C:/users/"my pc"/appdata/local has 62 GB in it.... when i enter the folder and check it then it only contains 7 GB?
4. I have tried a SSD optimize with "Perfect Disc" it detects the files but it just marks them as "excluded" and skips them.
5. i have done a analysis with Iolo System Mechanic and it tells me i have 54 gb of clutter then it asks me if it can delete it... i click yes and it says the files have been removed... when i search again it asks me again if i want it to delete 54 GB of clutter... and it just loops.