/ Sign-up
Your question

looking for a cable to transfer photos to computer for my Kodak c180 can anyone help me?

  • Computers
  • Cameras
  • Cable
  • Kodak
Last response: in Digital Cameras
June 4, 2014 7:44:20 PM

cable for c180 Kodak to put photos on computer

More about : cable transfer photos computer kodak c180

June 4, 2014 8:01:13 PM

um... its a USB cable?

Best solution

a b w Digital camera
June 4, 2014 8:10:04 PM

Looks like you need a USB cable. Do a search for "Kodak C180 USB cable" and you should be able to find one. You should be able to pick up a cable that will work at almost any electronics store and even at places like WalMart, Target, Best Buy, etc. Look at where the cable plugs into the camera and find a cable that matches.
Related resources