Solved

Best Graphics Card at Cheap Price

I would like to buy a new graphics card (ATI or Nvidia). I have a budget of 60$-80$. Anyone please suggest me some good ones.
15 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about graphics card cheap price
  1. That's a tough one,
    what games are you expecting to play?
    What are your ever day demands? (minecraft)
  2. I'd say push up your budget a bit and one of these. A R7 250 can handle pretty much any game on decent settings at 720p.

    R7 250 1GB DDR5
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FONIODI/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00FONIODI&linkCode=as2&tag=banforbucga08-20&linkId=IJ6J7HPEMWXRFBRV
  3. DrBackwater said:
    That's a tough one,
    what games are you expecting to play?
    What are your ever day demands? (minecraft)


    I do not have any other works using graphics card, I would like to play games at low or med settings.
  4. This card is great fo your price range and benchmarks looks good. Also if you were planning on buying it soon it comes with a free game. (AMD )R7 240 : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150698
  5. aravindu said:
    DrBackwater said:
    That's a tough one,
    what games are you expecting to play?
    What are your ever day demands? (minecraft)


    I do not have any other works using graphics card, I would like to play games at low or med settings.


    Here: http://gpuboss.com/ compare the gpu you want, it will tell you whats best when comparing graphics cards, based on performance and price.

    Below is the newest cheapest recommended entry level gpus for today, but you can get cheaper, and just compare with gpu boss, and it will point you in right direction.

    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107-2.html
  6. Zero_ said:
    I'd say push up your budget a bit and one of these. A R7 250 can handle pretty much any game on decent settings at 720p.

    R7 250 1GB DDR5
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FONIODI/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00FONIODI&linkCode=as2&tag=banforbucga08-20&linkId=IJ6J7HPEMWXRFBRV

    for games now a days i think 2 gb ddr5 models are better
  7. Zero_ said:
    I'd say push up your budget a bit and one of these. A R7 250 can handle pretty much any game on decent settings at 720p.

    R7 250 1GB DDR5
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FONIODI/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00FONIODI&linkCode=as2&tag=banforbucga08-20&linkId=IJ6J7HPEMWXRFBRV


    It's about Rs.8000 in India. I have a limit of Rs.5000, but I am looking for ATI Radeon 6670HD DDR5. How's that card ??

    Also which one is better 6670HD or GT 630 Nvidia
  8. Well the R7 260x is 110 on Amazon.
  9. Best answer
    That's a tough one, I think to..
    but if you want a Nvida, you ca find
    Brand: MSI
    N630GT GeForce GT 630 4GB PCI-E w/ DVI, HDMI, VGA
    $89.99

    Brand: eVGA
    GeForce GT 440 1GB GDDR3 PCI-E w/ Dual DVI, mini-HDMI
    $79.99

    Brand: eVGA
    GeForce GT 630 2GB GDDR3 PCI-E w/ Dual DVI, HDMI
    $79.99
  10. MasterGamer99 said:

    for games now a days i think 2 gb ddr5 models are better

    I'd disagree. You'd be able to get a R7 250X for the price of a 2GB R7 250.

    GPU>memory.
  11. What games are you trying to play?
  12. ImDaBaron said:
    What games are you trying to play?


    I would like to play Watch Dogs at low medium settings
  13. Go on olx or quickr there are many people selling mid range graphics cards like 7770 and gtx550ti and gtx460 etc under 5000rs.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Nvidia Graphics Cards ATI