290 Asus HeatSink

Solution
The asus heatsink at least for the 290, does not fully cover the whole card, which I have had a problem with in the past. Just get something like the nzxt g10, and then buy the kraken x40. The 290 and 290x get super hot, and sometimes become bottlenecked by heat. So a diy water solution from nzxt will probably make you the most happy.

lfkfkfkffs

Admirable
The asus heatsink at least for the 290, does not fully cover the whole card, which I have had a problem with in the past. Just get something like the nzxt g10, and then buy the kraken x40. The 290 and 290x get super hot, and sometimes become bottlenecked by heat. So a diy water solution from nzxt will probably make you the most happy.

Solution

lfkfkfkffs

Admirable
Np, you should also see a slight increase in framerates since the 290 and 290x both overclock themselves as long as they find that they are at a acceptable temp. I might just buy one for myself for my work rig that I do a lot of hashing with, so if you have any questions about the installation or where to buy, just send me a pm