Solved

is this a good gaming pc for medium-high settings?

Operating System
Windows 8.1 64-bit

CPU
AMD A8-5500
Trinity 32nm Technology

RAM
7.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-12-28)

Motherboard
MSI 2AE0 (P0)

Screen
HP f1905 (1280x1024@60Hz)

Graphics Card
768MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 7560D

Storage
1397GB Seagate ST1500DM003-9YN16G (SATA)

Optical Drives
hp CDDVDW SH-216BB

Audio
IDT High Definition Audio CODEC
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about good gaming medium high settings
  1. No its not. Its an APU, a mid-level one at that. YOud be lucky to pull off low settings on most things.
  2. vrumor said:
    No its not. Its an APU, a mid-level one at that. YOud be lucky to pull off low settings on most things.


    Whats an APU?
  3. chitchat101 said:
    vrumor said:
    No its not. Its an APU, a mid-level one at that. YOud be lucky to pull off low settings on most things.


    Whats an APU?
    An APU Is a Graphics Display that is built into the cpu, they are never strong cards and are only usually used for people that don't need dedicated graphics.
  4. Joed740 said:
    chitchat101 said:
    vrumor said:
    No its not. Its an APU, a mid-level one at that. YOud be lucky to pull off low settings on most things.


    Whats an APU?
    An APU Is a Graphics Display that is built into the cpu, they are never strong cards and are only usually used for people that don't need dedicated graphics.



    So, aside from my graphics card, is everything OK?
  5. Best answer
    chitchat101 said:
    Joed740 said:
    chitchat101 said:
    vrumor said:
    No its not. Its an APU, a mid-level one at that. YOud be lucky to pull off low settings on most things.


    Whats an APU?
    An APU Is a Graphics Display that is built into the cpu, they are never strong cards and are only usually used for people that don't need dedicated graphics.



    So, aside from my graphics card, is everything OK?


    yes
Ask a new question

Read More

Hardware Video Games Computers