Now, I have some questions regarding my setup:
-Any general comments/feedback?
-Are there any incompatibilities between the components?
-How well can I expect to run modern games (Dark Souls 2, Battlefield 4 etc.)?
-Is the 600W PSU an overkill?
Finally, I would greatly appreciate recommendations for a 24" monitor, preferably under 250€.
1. It's a pretty good start - these would be my suggestions:
- Get a different SSD - the only good thing about those Kingston drives is the price. But they're far out matched in terms of read / write speeds by the Samsung 840 Evo, OCZ Vector 460, and Crucial M550.
- You don't want a Corsair CX for that type of rig - there's far better PSUs you can get.
- The extra case fan is a waste of money until you have your rig fully constructed.
3. 4670K and GTX 770 will be able to max out anything you can throw at it for several years.
4. Not necssarily but the Corsair CX are poor performers. On your budget you want at least a EVGA G2, or Seasonic G series, or XFX Pro series.