Solved

intel i5 4670k core 4 not working

Cpu id and bios is showing only 3 cores working. Ive been getting high temperature to i got a maximus vi with a h100i
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about intel 4670k core working
  1. Can you provide pictures of these recordings?
  2. Azrael47 said:
    Can you provide pictures of these recordings?


    http://tinypic.com/r/rsg1ef/8
  3. Did you touch the bottom of the processor when you installed it?
    Is there dirt in the mobo cpu socket?
    Are your fans on the radiator?
  4. please can you show me an image of your task manger, go to start menu > type "task manager" in the search bar > click performance tab.
  5. Sam Jackson said:
    Did you touch the bottom of the processor when you installed it?
    Is there dirt in the mobo cpu socket?
    Are your fans on the radiator?


    i probably did touch it, and yeah my fans are in the rediator
  6. Best answer
    Core 0
    Core 1
    Core 2
    Core 3

    = 4 cores, you have just been reading it wrong :)

    also it tells you 4 cores and 4 threads.

    Remember to select a solution to this thread
  7. Azrael47 said:
    please can you show me an image of your task manger, go to start menu > type "task manager" in the search bar > click performance tab.


    http://tinypic.com/r/2eldu15/8
  8. http://tinypic.com/r/2eldu15/8

    Wow so much ram is in use, you're not idling are you?
  9. Sam Jackson said:
    http://tinypic.com/r/2eldu15/8

    Wow so much ram is in use, you're not idling are you?


    what u mean ?
  10. drzkid123 said:
    Sam Jackson said:
    http://tinypic.com/r/2eldu15/8

    Wow so much ram is in use, you're not idling are you?


    what u mean ?


    I mean, if you weren't running any programs when you took that screenshot, you have too many BG programs opened.
Ask a new question

Read More

Core Temperature Intel i5 CPUs BIOS