So I am planning on building my own pc and I have the parts picked out (might of missed some please advise me if I did ). I just want to know if you think that these parts would work well together or at all. Thanks
- The PSU that comes with your case is trash and it would be much better to buy a seperate psu
- Why use the i3 ivy bridge version, when the newer Haswell is cheaper?
- Either go with the newer i3 or with the AMD FX 6300
- You can get a more powerful GPU such as the R9 270 at the same price
- You can get 8GB 1600Mhz ram for $65..
- I wouldn't get a $36 motherboard.
Thanks. On pcpartpicker it says that the motherboard has a 3.0 usb header but the case does not. Will it still fit/work together? Thanks in advance
It would work, it just means that the case has USB 2.0 slots on the front of it, and you would have to access the USB 3.0 slots by plugging in your device directly into the motherboard, at the back of the case.
If you want a case with USB 3.0 headers on the front panel get this one:
Thank you! Probably my last question but I was just wondering if these parts are for a gaming pc. I'm mainly just curious about the ram but if you could give me more information about the case aswell thatd be great if not no worries you've done more then enough