Solved

AI Suite 3 Difficulties z97-PRO (wifi-ac)

Tried downloading AI Suite 3 (along with several other pieces of software and drivers) and the install never went through. The download contained serveral other pieces of software which I was wanting to install but NONE of them would actually install. I would double click on install and bam, nothing. Please help.

EDIT: Might as well drop my build list

z97-PRO (wifi-ac)
Intel i7 4770k 3.5GHz
16GB Crucial Ballistic RAM
GTX 760 4gb
Corsair H100i Pull
850 Watt EVGA SuperNOVA 80+ Gold
Phantom 530 Case with SP and AF 120/140's
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about suite difficulties z97 pro wifi
  1. Could be you have a corrupt install file or files. Have you tried downloading the software again and then tried a new install?
  2. kenrivers said:
    Could be you have a corrupt install file or files. Have you tried downloading the software again and then tried a new install?


    Several times, yes :/

    I even tried going to other mother board drivers and installing the AI Suite 3 they offered there, no luck.

    Very frustrating. I bought an h100i looking to overclock
  3. Does right clicking on the file and choosing to run as an administrator make a difference or is that option available?
    You might want to take a look at this thread: http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1782754/asus-suite-iii-setup-start.html
  4. kenrivers said:
    Does right clicking on the file and choosing to run as an administrator make a difference or is that option available?
    You might want to take a look at this thread: http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1782754/asus-suite-iii-setup-start.html


    It does not :/

    Tried most of the solutions in that post you linked.
    For the record Ive tried these solutions so far (not in order)
    1. Running as admin
    2. Unzipping
    3. Opening properties on each exe file and pressing "unblock"
  5. Best answer
    Have you tried the suggestion offered by ur6beersaway in that thread? I would love to help by testing it myself but my ASUS motherboard is a couple of years old and the latest suite I could install is AI Suite II.
  6. kenrivers said:
    Have you tried the suggestion offered by ur6beersaway in that thread? I would love to help by testing it myself but my ASUS motherboard is a couple of years old and the latest suite I could install is AI Suite II.


    I have not, I'll try that after I get off of work tomorrow, Thank you very much for your help. :]
  7. kenrivers said:
    Have you tried the suggestion offered by ur6beersaway in that thread? I would love to help by testing it myself but my ASUS motherboard is a couple of years old and the latest suite I could install is AI Suite II.
  8. I am having serious trouble with this Suite of applications. It will not uninstall. It wants some .ini on the CD. Tech Support at ASUS had me download an older version of the Suite which just added to the problems. I was glad to see your reference to the clean uninstaller and newer version of the utility. Those threads are gone: 404. :(
  9. I ended up having to go back to micro center and grabbing a new disk from them.
  10. Dextabrewa said:
    I ended up having to go back to micro center and grabbing a new disk from them.


    Glad to hear you got it fixed.
Ask a new question

Read More

z97Pro WiFi and Home Networking Motherboards z97 Pro (wifi-ac) Asus AI Suite 3 AI Suite III Software