Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Can this PC run bf4 medium/high/ultra settings at 60fps @1080p?

Tags:
  • Systems
  • FPS
Last response: in Systems
Share
June 12, 2014 3:37:09 AM

Hey guess got a budget of $750 can't go over at all looking to see if this pc can run bf4 at 60 fps on medium/high or ultra settings but if all else fails I would be fine on 60 fps at low, coming from 20-30 fps at low on a laptop, anything is good, btw I got an os and a monitor.
http://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/I_Smashed_Your_Car/save...

More about : run bf4 medium high ultra settings 60fps 1080p

June 12, 2014 3:47:50 AM

I_Smashed_Your_Car said:
Hey guess got a budget of $750 can't go over at all looking to see if this pc can run bf4 at 60 fps on medium/high or ultra settings but if all else fails I would be fine on 60 fps at low, coming from 20-30 fps at low on a laptop, anything is good, btw I got an os and a monitor.
http://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/I_Smashed_Your_Car/save...


I'd suggest for $200 you get the r9 270x from amazon http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Version-PCI-Express-Grap...

The computer should be able to do high at ~60fps
m
0
l
June 12, 2014 3:52:10 AM

randomhkkid said:
I_Smashed_Your_Car said:
Hey guess got a budget of $750 can't go over at all looking to see if this pc can run bf4 at 60 fps on medium/high or ultra settings but if all else fails I would be fine on 60 fps at low, coming from 20-30 fps at low on a laptop, anything is good, btw I got an os and a monitor.
http://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/I_Smashed_Your_Car/save...


I'd suggest for $200 you get the r9 270x from amazon http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Version-PCI-Express-Grap...

The computer should be able to do high at ~60fps

TY for fast response will definitely look at that card!
m
0
l
Related resources
June 12, 2014 3:54:51 AM

I_Smashed_Your_Car said:
randomhkkid said:
I_Smashed_Your_Car said:
Hey guess got a budget of $750 can't go over at all looking to see if this pc can run bf4 at 60 fps on medium/high or ultra settings but if all else fails I would be fine on 60 fps at low, coming from 20-30 fps at low on a laptop, anything is good, btw I got an os and a monitor.
http://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/I_Smashed_Your_Car/save...


I'd suggest for $200 you get the r9 270x from amazon http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Version-PCI-Express-Grap...

The computer should be able to do high at ~60fps

TY for fast response will definitely look at that card!


Here you go

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2014/02/18/nv...

Thats a comparison at ultra
m
0
l
June 12, 2014 3:59:27 AM

The R9 270X ranges from 50-70fps with everything max @ 1080p ('ultra' settings), assuming you have a strong CPU.
m
0
l
June 12, 2014 12:53:39 PM

With the r9 270x runningg max settings at 50-70 fps how will the gtx 750 ti run? (I have seen the benchmarks, just looking for other peoples experiences with it)
m
0
l
June 12, 2014 1:00:06 PM

Also guys how would an AMD FX 8320 run? 8 cores at 4ghz stock, is it worth a few extra bucks?
m
0
l
June 12, 2014 1:00:47 PM

I_Smashed_Your_Car said:
With the r9 270x runningg max settings at 50-70 fps how will the gtx 750 ti run? (I have seen the benchmarks, just looking for other peoples experiences with it)


It's definitely faster by a good margin (The AMD). The only advantages the Nvidia hold are power related, I'd expect 35-45 from the 750ti.
http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/nvidia_geforce_gtx...
m
0
l
June 12, 2014 1:03:12 PM

randomhkkid said:
I_Smashed_Your_Car said:
With the r9 270x runningg max settings at 50-70 fps how will the gtx 750 ti run? (I have seen the benchmarks, just looking for other peoples experiences with it)


It's definitely faster by a good margin (The AMD). The only advantages the Nvidia hold are power related, I'd expect 35-45 from the 750ti.
http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/nvidia_geforce_gtx...


Wow definitely a better choice to go with R9 270X forget the 750 ti xD.
m
0
l
June 12, 2014 1:51:35 PM

I_Smashed_Your_Car said:
randomhkkid said:
I_Smashed_Your_Car said:
With the r9 270x runningg max settings at 50-70 fps how will the gtx 750 ti run? (I have seen the benchmarks, just looking for other peoples experiences with it)


It's definitely faster by a good margin (The AMD). The only advantages the Nvidia hold are power related, I'd expect 35-45 from the 750ti.
http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/nvidia_geforce_gtx...


Wow definitely a better choice to go with R9 270X forget the 750 ti xD.


I actually just realised that you're in Australia the 270x is about $50 AUD more expensive but I would personally feel it's worth it.
m
0
l
June 12, 2014 4:21:48 PM

Yeah in Australia R9 270X is $250 and R9 280X is $400, when in America R9 280X is $300 :/ 
m
0
l

Best solution

June 12, 2014 4:29:46 PM

I'd go with the 760 or even the R9 270 Here's one for kinda the same budget
http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-video-card-r9270gam...
Don't worry about your CPU your CPU is good for the budget but i'd also go with a 8320 if you have the bucks if you don't the 6300 is just good
the CPU does from 1-10 FPS when playing so the most important part is the GPU
Share
!