2. What do you plan to do with this monitor? : Gaming, modeling, movies.
3. What resolution and screen size do you want? : 1080p or 1440p. Going to be running a GTX 780 TI SC.
4. What refresh rate do you want? : What evers best for gaming
5. How much are you looking to spend? : 300$, i assume that already excludes 1440p.
6. Are You Buying More Than One Monitor? : No but i already have a 24" Dell that will be used as a secondary monitor.
7. How Many Displays Can Your GPU Support Maximum? : And what GPU and driver version are you using if applicable? 3 and it'll be the latest driver.
8. What Port Do You Want To Connect To: What's best.
9. Is This Monitor A Primary Display Or A Secondary Display? Primary
10. Is This A Secondary Display For A Laptop?no
I just want something that will work great and have good quality for the money. Although, if a monitor cost more then my budget allows it at the moment and is a must have, i would be willing to wait. I am not in a rush to find a second monitor.
I recommend the Asus VG248QE Monitor. It is only 1080p but it has a lightning fast 144Hz refresh rate a nd a 1ms response time. It also supports 3d Vision out of the box, if you ever feel like getting some 3D vision glasses.
I have this monitor and love it. You will notice a completely different experience when playing shooters like battlefield on how smooth the monitor is! Connect it to the DVI-D port on your computer, this monitor comes with one.