Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Upgrading from Ati 6870 to ? [SUGGESTION/LIST]

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
June 13, 2014 7:30:48 AM

hey whats up guys,
i'm currently using i5 2370, 8gb corsair veng. Ram DDR3, GPU Ati 6870 ddr5 1gb(sapphire),
PSW 650 w Cooler Master,
i am thinking to Upgrade my GPU,
which one better than ati 6870, according to its budget and lil bit more expensive, will try to afford,
INR 12k to 18k is my Budget, as all know GTA 5 is coming soon, so i want good FPS, atleast more than ATI 6870, so Please give me List of in Budget GPU's. Shall b very thankful to you,
+ i am budget user(not much less,you can say more than medium xD), do you think i should buy another? i am almost satisfied with Gta 4 Performance on current GPU.

Thanks.

Best solution

June 13, 2014 7:41:44 AM

get a better cpu if you can also whats your budget? heres a list of decent gpu for gta 5
gtx 760
gtx 660
r9 270x
hd 7950/7970
gtx 670
Share
June 13, 2014 8:01:10 AM

AliRidha said:
get a better cpu if you can also whats your budget? heres a list of decent gpu for gta 5
gtx 760
gtx 660
r9 270x
hd 7950/7970
gtx 670


hi, thanks for reply, my budget is nearly 15 - 18k in indian Rupees, so any good in that budget? :) 
m
0
l
Related resources
June 13, 2014 8:02:26 AM

mandeep148 said:
AliRidha said:
get a better cpu if you can also whats your budget? heres a list of decent gpu for gta 5
gtx 760
gtx 660
r9 270x
hd 7950/7970
gtx 670


hi, thanks for reply, my budget is nearly 15 - 18k in indian Rupees, so any good in that budget? :) 

how much is that in dollars
m
0
l
June 13, 2014 8:17:15 AM

AliRidha said:
mandeep148 said:
AliRidha said:
get a better cpu if you can also whats your budget? heres a list of decent gpu for gta 5
gtx 760
gtx 660
r9 270x
hd 7950/7970
gtx 670


hi, thanks for reply, my budget is nearly 15 - 18k in indian Rupees, so any good in that budget? :) 

how much is that in dollars


the GPU's you suggest me, are good, but confused which one is better, (for info 1 $ = Rs.59, which means 300$ = apprx. 18000, which is my budget)
GTX 760 or ATI 7950 or GTX 660 or MSI R9 270x
seems like these are under my budget,


-- ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 2GB 2 GB DDR5, its fit best budget, is about Rs. 12900, is that good GPU than ATI 6870 ? (just 80 mhz more of GPu, currunt one have 900mhz)

-- ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Graphics Card its near 300+ $ = Rs.18000+

-- MSI AMD/ATI R9 270X GAMING 2G 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card is 250$ = Rs. 16500

-- Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7950 3 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card is near 406+ $ = Rs.24000+ High Price, cant buy,

so which to buy?

Thanks very much for reply
m
0
l
June 13, 2014 8:19:37 AM

mandeep148 said:
AliRidha said:
mandeep148 said:
AliRidha said:
get a better cpu if you can also whats your budget? heres a list of decent gpu for gta 5
gtx 760
gtx 660
r9 270x
hd 7950/7970
gtx 670


hi, thanks for reply, my budget is nearly 15 - 18k in indian Rupees, so any good in that budget? :) 

how much is that in dollars


the GPU's you suggest me, are good, but confused which one is better, (for info 1 $ = Rs.59, which means 300$ = apprx. 18000, which is my budget)
GTX 760 or ATI 7950 or GTX 660 or MSI R9 270x
seems like these are under my budget,
-- ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 2GB 2 GB DDR5, its fit best budget, is about Rs. 12900, is that good GPU than ATI 6870 ? (just 80 mhz more of GPu, currunt one have 900mhz)

-- ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Graphics Card its near 300+ $ = Rs.18000+

-- MSI AMD/ATI R9 270X GAMING 2G 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card is 250$ = Rs. 16500

-- Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7950 3 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card is near 406+ $ = Rs.24000+ High Price, cant buy,

so which to buy?

Thanks very much for reply

go for the gtx 760 its the best out there and i use it in my computer you can run most games on high or even ultra
m
0
l
June 13, 2014 8:27:22 AM

AliRidha said:
mandeep148 said:
AliRidha said:
mandeep148 said:
AliRidha said:
get a better cpu if you can also whats your budget? heres a list of decent gpu for gta 5
gtx 760
gtx 660
r9 270x
hd 7950/7970
gtx 670


hi, thanks for reply, my budget is nearly 15 - 18k in indian Rupees, so any good in that budget? :) 

how much is that in dollars


the GPU's you suggest me, are good, but confused which one is better, (for info 1 $ = Rs.59, which means 300$ = apprx. 18000, which is my budget)
GTX 760 or ATI 7950 or GTX 660 or MSI R9 270x
seems like these are under my budget,
-- ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 2GB 2 GB DDR5, its fit best budget, is about Rs. 12900, is that good GPU than ATI 6870 ? (just 80 mhz more of GPu, currunt one have 900mhz)

-- ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Graphics Card its near 300+ $ = Rs.18000+

-- MSI AMD/ATI R9 270X GAMING 2G 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card is 250$ = Rs. 16500

-- Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7950 3 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card is near 406+ $ = Rs.24000+ High Price, cant buy,

so which to buy?

Thanks very much for reply

go for the gtx 760 its the best out there and i use it in my computer you can run most games on high or even ultra


Thanks very much bro,
just last question, will note bother you more,
i have seen many version of Gtx 670, some are different like " ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Graphics Card " that one comes to my budget,
but when i see other models of gtx 670, it comes to high price, about 20k more and some 5+
so
is ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Graphics Card which you said? here is link, http://www.flipkart.com/zotac-nvidia-geforce-gtx-760-2g...
m
0
l
!