Solved

is my gpu good

I have recently bought a gtx 660 dc2ocph 2gbd5.
But is it good or I made a wrong decision in that range
Reply to akarsh dixit
13 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gpu good
  1. Better one would be Radeon R9 280 or 280X
    Reply to Alpha3031
  2. akarsh dixit said:
    I have recently bought a gtx 660 dc2ocph 2gbd5.
    But is it good or I made a wrong decision in that range


    how much did you pay for it? I would say it's a good card you can play 90% of the games in ultra in 1080p and get 50-60fps
    Reply to shehtazruslan
  3. Alpha3031 said:
    Better one would be Radeon R9 280 or 280X


    those are around $150-200 more than a 660
    Reply to shehtazruslan
  4. I bought it for around rs.14000
    Reply to akarsh dixit
  5. shehtazruslan said:
    Alpha3031 said:
    Better one would be Radeon R9 280 or 280X


    those are around $150-200 more than a 660


    Depends on the cards and where you buy them. Most 660's are going for ~$200, you can get a 280 for ~$240 and a 280x for ~$280. You can get a 270x for $180 and it is also faster than a 660. These are based on prices in the US.
    Reply to bignastyid
  6. Best answer
    akarsh dixit said:
    I bought it for around rs.14000


    I would say that's a fair price....it's a good card in games like battlefield 4 you'll get 60fps everthing maxed out and you'll get less fps in games like metro last light but that game is not optimized
    Reply to shehtazruslan
  7. I don't like amd gpu.
    Reply to akarsh dixit
  8. bignastyid said:
    shehtazruslan said:
    Alpha3031 said:
    Better one would be Radeon R9 280 or 280X


    those are around $150-200 more than a 660


    Depends on the cards and where you buy them. Most 660's are going for ~$200, you can get a 280 for ~$240 and a 280x for ~$280. You can get a 270x for $180 and it is also faster than a 660. These are based on prices in the US.


    660 are not more expensive tha 270x no waaaaaayyyyyyy
    Reply to shehtazruslan
  9. akarsh dixit said:
    I doesn't like amd gpu.

    LOL, I dont like AMD GPU either, but I like fast computer.
    Reply to Alpha3031
  10. Is my gpu good for hardcore gaming
    Reply to akarsh dixit
  11. ?
    Reply to akarsh dixit
  12. I want to be a gamer so is it a right gpu for it
    Reply to akarsh dixit
  13. damn man put it in ure pc and see if its hardcore or not
    Reply to shehtazruslan
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

Gtx GPUs Graphics