I am looking for a good 23-24" IPS monitor (1080p) powered by gtx 770 for mainly playing RPG games and a lot of video/movie watching. Since, the IPS panels provide better color and I would be rarely playing any FPS games, I figured IPS would be the way to go. Dell UltraSharp looks impressive but its more than my budget. Can I get it cheaper than 200 from any place?
I have also looked at Asus VS247H-P and Acer H236HL BID which are cheaper than the Dell. My question, is dell worth the extra 80-100 bucks. Which one would you suggest in terms of price/performance ratio? I am open to other monitor suggestions as well.
Thanks for your help!
1. What Is Your Country Of Origin? US
2. What do you plan to do with this monitor? (ex. Games, Movie Watching, Photo Editing, etc.) RPG Games and Movie Watching
3. What resolution and screen size do you want? 1080p
4. What refresh rate do you want? (ex. 60 hz , 70 hz.) I guess 60Hz
5. How much are you looking to spend? Max 200 USD
6. Brands Preferred (ex. Samsung, Acer, Asus, AOC, HP, Viewsonic, etc. ) Any good brand with warranty
7. Brands Not Preferred (state reason why) No idea
8. Are You Buying More Than One Monitor? Just 1
9. How Many Displays Can Your GPU Support Maximum? And what GPU and driver version are you using if applicable? MSI GTX 770 TwinFrozer 2GB
10. What Port Do You Want To Connect To (ex. DVI-D, HDMI, etc). DVI
11. Is This Monitor A Primary Display Or A Secondary Display? Primary