i3 2120 high temps

aneeque

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
hello every one
i have i3 2120 normal temp in my area is 40 45 degree celsius now a days but my pc is in ac room which normally works all the day ... my cpu temps are very high... it is 38-42 during idle
and during the load it ranges from 62-69..... and in bios temps are really high 58 normally ....
are these temps normal or should i be concern

Solution
Sounds a little high, but still within specifications.

If possible, can you touch components of the cooling mechanism *carefully* to avoid electrical shorts and injuries from moving parts.- and see if they feel that approximate temperature. If not the thermal paste in the heatsink may need to be reapplied.

If you have an infra-red thermometer, you can use that to determine component temps without touching anything.

You can also checkk that there's not a lot of dust in the case and in and on the heatsink - that leasds to temperature buildup. You can clean the inside of your case with compressed air (canned air) that you can buy at retailers like Target (US) or even online.
Sounds a little high, but still within specifications.

If possible, can you touch components of the cooling mechanism *carefully* to avoid electrical shorts and injuries from moving parts.- and see if they feel that approximate temperature. If not the thermal paste in the heatsink may need to be reapplied.

If you have an infra-red thermometer, you can use that to determine component temps without touching anything.

You can also checkk that there's not a lot of dust in the case and in and on the heatsink - that leasds to temperature buildup. You can clean the inside of your case with compressed air (canned air) that you can buy at retailers like Target (US) or even online.

Solution