What is a 650 ti BOOST?

stejorin

Honorable
Apr 13, 2014
I am looking for a 650 ti BOOST but my problem is that I cant seem to identify it. I can see 650 ti over-clocked or super charged or performance edition but I don't find BOOST so my question is: is this http://amzn.to/1jWetVa a BOOST card and if not may I have some (preferably Amazon) links to BOOST cards. Thanks!

Solution
the Boost version has been discontinued, I'll wonder why forever, it was a great GPU for its price, main difference was it had more Cuda cores unlocked than regular 650 Ti.

Only chances to get one is to buy a used one, if you find someone willing to sell it ofc.
the Boost version has been discontinued, I'll wonder why forever, it was a great GPU for its price, main difference was it had more Cuda cores unlocked than regular 650 Ti.

Only chances to get one is to buy a used one, if you find someone willing to sell it ofc.

Solution
No, that is not a GTX650Ti Boost Edition. The Boost edition is more like a cut-down GTX660 than a GTX650Ti. Among other things, it is capable of SLI, whereas the vanilla GTX650Ti is not.
Unfortunately, they seem to have disappeared. You might find one on eBay or Craigslist.