Solved

First PC gaming build help!

Is this build okay? I've got an £800 budget including OS so yeh!

-Corsair Carbide 200R Black Midi Tower Gaming Case
-Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO Quiet CPU Cooler
-MSI Twin FrozR GeForce GTX 770 OC 2048MB GDDR5 Graphics Card + Watchdogs Game FREE!
-MSI Z97-G43 Intel Z97 (Socket 1150) DDR3 ATX Motherboard
-LiteOn 24x Internal SATA DVD RW Drive
-600W Corsair Builder Series CX600M 80PLUS Bronze Modular Power Supply
-Intel Core i5-4670K 3.40GHz (Haswell) Socket LGA1150 Processor -
-8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance Blue Low Profile 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 Dual/Quad Channel Kit [CML8GX3M2A1600C9B]
-1TB Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 3.5" SATA III Hard Drive - HDD
-Arianet Nemesis Kane PRO LED Gaming Wired
-Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-Bit DVD
Thanks in advance!
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gaming build
  1. JPWells123 said:
    Is this build okay? I've got an £800 budget including OS so yeh!

    -Corsair Carbide 200R Black Midi Tower Gaming Case
    -Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO Quiet CPU Cooler
    -MSI Twin FrozR GeForce GTX 770 OC 2048MB GDDR5 Graphics Card + Watchdogs Game FREE!
    -MSI Z97-G43 Intel Z97 (Socket 1150) DDR3 ATX Motherboard
    -LiteOn 24x Internal SATA DVD RW Drive
    -600W Corsair Builder Series CX600M 80PLUS Bronze Modular Power Supply
    -Intel Core i5-4670K 3.40GHz (Haswell) Socket LGA1150 Processor -
    -8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance Blue Low Profile 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 Dual/Quad Channel Kit [CML8GX3M2A1600C9B]
    -1TB Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 3.5" SATA III Hard Drive - HDD
    -Arianet Nemesis Kane PRO LED Gaming Wired
    -Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-Bit DVD
    Thanks in advance!


    Well i would say yeah i have pretty much the same build and i never go below 60 fps on ultra in bf 4 but in games like watch dogs and ac4... still if you can get 4gb 770 it will be good
  2. Thanks very much for the reply! It's a little pricey (4gb) but will acknowledge that. Anything I should change?
  3. Best answer
    JPWells123 said:
    Thanks very much for the reply! It's a little pricey (4gb) but will acknowledge that. Anything I should change?


    Im not much of a psu expert but get at least 650w psu like this corsair is cx series are good as i know but i have read that the 770 eats 500 or 600w not sure if its a true but i toke my vs 650 and it don't have a prob better open a pow for this psu experts will know cheers!
  4. Thanks ever so much man, will change it to 650w, hope this build will run newer games for a year or so :)
  5. JPWells123 said:
    Thanks ever so much man, will change it to 650w, hope this build will run newer games for a year or so :)


    Np! But open a threat for the psu if 600w can handle it it will be good for you cause you will save some money.Also it will run yeah but maybe we will have problems with ubi if they keep making those unoptimizated games :D but in bf cod etc this build will rule still dunno how it will be on 1080p cause i have never had such monitor but according do videos its running well on e'm
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Systems