Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

i play the game DayZ SA the most and i am looking to get a new computer, what fps would these pecs get me?

Tags:
Last response: in Systems
Share
June 28, 2014 6:54:33 AM

Case Built In Vantage Gaming Case With Blue LED Fans 120mm Fans
Motherboard Gigabyte A88XM-DS2
APU Type AMD A8
APU Model AMD 6600 Quad Core
CPU Socket FM2+
CPU Clock Speed 3.9 Ghz
CPU Max Turbo Speed 4.2 Ghz (turbo mode)
Memory 8GB Crucial DDR3 1600mhz Performance Memory
Hard Drive Size 1tb Seagate SATA 6Gb/s 7200RPM
Optical Drive 24x SATA DVD ReWriter Dual Layer
Graphics Card Latest AMD Radeon HD8570D Graphics with , DVI or VGA output
PSU Size 500W Power Supply with 120mm cooling
Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit Installed with License and DVD all Supplied
Rear Panel Connections 1x DVI Port, 1x Gigabit Lan, 1x PS/2 Combo Port, 1x VGA Ports, 2x USB 3.0 Ports Rear, 4x USB 2.0 ports Rear, Speaker, Headphone and Mic Ports Front and Rear
Front / Top Case Ports Headphone Jack, Microphone Jack, USB 2.0,

sorry for the unnecessary parts, i copy and pasted what was put in the description.

I am just looking for what FPS i am likely to get and would i be able to put a GeForce GTX 760 in later?
June 28, 2014 6:55:55 AM

prob play it on low whats ur budget for a new pc?

m
0
l
June 28, 2014 6:57:23 AM

iceclock said:
prob play it on low whats ur budget for a new pc?



£450 max
m
0
l
Related resources
June 28, 2014 7:00:02 AM

can you build it urself?

m
0
l
June 28, 2014 7:04:28 AM

iceclock said:
can you build it urself?


i don't think i can personally but my step dad works with computers so he could help me

m
0
l
June 28, 2014 7:10:00 AM

no no no no, that APU is underpowered for Dayz, Dayz is very unoptimized, It is VERY CPU bound, the only CPU that can run Dayz playable (playable I mean 30++ fps) are i5 and i7 (sandy bridge and above). I can't speak for i3 though. I have fx-6300 (better CPU than yours) / R9 270x overclocked to 4,4 ghz, and it still performs shit in Dayz, I can't even get 30 fps in cities with low settings.
m
0
l
June 28, 2014 7:10:21 AM

[PCPartPicker part list](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/DZwBhM) / [Price breakdown by merchant](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/DZwBhM/by_merchant/)

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
**CPU** | [AMD A10-6790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/amd-cpu-ad679kwohlbox) | £88.42 @ Scan.co.uk
**CPU Cooler** | [Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 45.0 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/arctic-cooling-cpu-cool...) | £14.72 @ Amazon UK
**Motherboard** | [Gigabyte GA-G1.Sniper A88X ATX FM2+ Motherboard](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-ga...) | £76.28 @ Ebuyer
**Memory** | [Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/patriot-memory-psd38g16...) | £52.98 @ Ebuyer
**Storage** | [Mushkin Chronos 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/mushkin-internal-hard-d...) | £43.19 @ Aria PC
**Storage** | [Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/seagate-internal-hard-d...) | £35.94 @ Aria PC
**Case** | [NZXT Source 210 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/nzxt-case-s210002) | £31.18 @ Scan.co.uk
**Power Supply** | [XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-power-supply-p1550s...) | £44.11 @ CCL Computers
**Optical Drive** | [Lite-On iHDS118-04 DVD/CD Drive](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/lite-on-optical-drive-i...) | £9.58 @ Scan.co.uk
| | **Total**
| Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available | £396.40

would be a better pc and is within ur budget :) 

m
0
l
June 28, 2014 7:14:42 AM

iceclock said:
[PCPartPicker part list](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/DZwBhM) / [Price breakdown by merchant](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/DZwBhM/by_merchant/)

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
**CPU** | [AMD A10-6790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/amd-cpu-ad679kwohlbox) | £88.42 @ Scan.co.uk
**CPU Cooler** | [Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 45.0 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/arctic-cooling-cpu-cool...) | £14.72 @ Amazon UK
**Motherboard** | [Gigabyte GA-G1.Sniper A88X ATX FM2+ Motherboard](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-ga...) | £76.28 @ Ebuyer
**Memory** | [Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/patriot-memory-psd38g16...) | £52.98 @ Ebuyer
**Storage** | [Mushkin Chronos 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/mushkin-internal-hard-d...) | £43.19 @ Aria PC
**Storage** | [Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/seagate-internal-hard-d...) | £35.94 @ Aria PC
**Case** | [NZXT Source 210 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/nzxt-case-s210002) | £31.18 @ Scan.co.uk
**Power Supply** | [XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-power-supply-p1550s...) | £44.11 @ CCL Computers
**Optical Drive** | [Lite-On iHDS118-04 DVD/CD Drive](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/lite-on-optical-drive-i...) | £9.58 @ Scan.co.uk
| | **Total**
| Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available | £396.40

would be a better pc and is within ur budget :) 


Sorry but I'm afraid he can't play dayz even on the lowest settings playable(30 fps minimal). Just look on youtube/google about how poor the optimization/the game is very CPU bound. even the i5 is struggling in cities to not get below 30 fps
m
0
l
June 28, 2014 7:16:32 AM

well its the best i can do for his budget. if he upgrades videocard he could get more :) 

m
0
l
June 28, 2014 7:23:25 AM

iceclock said:
well its the best i can do for his budget. if he upgrades videocard he could get more :) 


appreciate with your answer :)  but really, Dayz is very unoptimized, like i said it's very CPU bound, I upgraded from HD4870 to R9 270x and the difference is unnoticeable. For other games, that build is good, but for Dayz, it's not
m
0
l
!