Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Will my computer record dayz standalone at a good framerate?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 2, 2014 11:51:31 AM

I was searching for the past days for a good computer that will record dayz standalone, Arma II and Arma III at a good rate ( 30 fps or more) my budget is 800$ and i really want to find a good pc. PC specs : Processor: 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4790

Memory: 16GB (2X8GB) Dual Channel DDR3 1600MHz SDRAM Memory

Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 8760

Ps: i'd rather use a recording software.
July 2, 2014 12:35:19 PM

You dont need i7 or 16gb ram and instead get an i5 and 8gb ram and use that money for better gpu
m
0
l
July 2, 2014 3:24:14 PM

Wendeng said:
You dont need i7 or 16gb ram and instead get an i5 and 8gb ram and use that money for better gpu


I will need my computer for other games i am just saying dayz standalone, arma II and arma III because they are the most intensive games.
m
0
l
Related resources
a b à CPUs
July 2, 2014 3:36:00 PM

Wendeng said:
You dont need i7 or 16gb ram and instead get an i5 and 8gb ram and use that money for better gpu


recording takes a toll, having the i7 will help more when recording.

@op, consider a nvidia gpu, it comes with shadowplay. it helps take the strain of recording off the cpu, and works really well.

m
0
l
July 2, 2014 3:58:48 PM

do you know a good pc for my needs because i don't want to change the gpu and the pc i am talking about is pretty over my budget and i don't want to pay more
m
0
l
a b à CPUs
July 2, 2014 4:08:51 PM

are you trying to buy one? or build your own?
m
0
l
July 2, 2014 4:49:39 PM

i'm trying to buy one. I could maybe hire someone to build it but i don't know how expensive that would be.
m
0
l
a b à CPUs
July 2, 2014 5:02:30 PM

building itself is easier then it sounds, and you'll be able to get a much better pc then you can buy at a store
m
0
l
July 2, 2014 5:19:06 PM

jshoop said:
are you trying to buy one? or build your own?


I found partpicker.com , it's a pc building site but i don't know what i would need in a 700$ pc cuz i have to keep 100$ to hire somebody to build it. Do you know good pc specs?
m
0
l
July 2, 2014 5:19:10 PM

jshoop said:
are you trying to buy one? or build your own?


I found partpicker.com , it's a pc building site but i don't know what i would need in a 700$ pc cuz i have to keep 100$ to hire somebody to build it. Do you know good pc specs?
m
0
l
a b à CPUs
July 2, 2014 5:24:10 PM

oh and a few questions: do you need an os? monitor? peripherals? do you want to overclock? smaller or larger computer case?
m
0
l

Best solution

a b à CPUs
July 2, 2014 5:30:29 PM

heres my first draft, it includes an os but no monitor, peripherals, or overclocking option. its a medium size (micro atx)

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor ($184.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Asus H97M-E Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($98.24 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($74.70 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card ($139.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 USB 3.0 MicroATX Mid Tower Case ($39.98 @ OutletPC)
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($65.48 @ SuperBiiz)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD/CD Writer ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $763.34
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Share
July 2, 2014 7:37:32 PM

jshoop said:
heres my first draft, it includes an os but no monitor, peripherals, or overclocking option. its a medium size (micro atx)

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor ($184.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Asus H97M-E Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($98.24 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($74.70 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card ($139.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 USB 3.0 MicroATX Mid Tower Case ($39.98 @ OutletPC)
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($65.48 @ SuperBiiz)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD/CD Writer ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $763.34
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available


Thanks, I'll try that.
m
0
l
!