Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

$700 mid range Intel gaming rig

Last response: in Systems
Share
July 4, 2014 7:47:53 PM

i have this already i have every thing ex except what is on the link http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PY9xbv i am not sure about a case ill figure that out later the 8 gb of ram is for ram disks and the cd/dvd drive is for disks because i still use them give me your thoughts and suggestions and we will see what we come up with

More about : 700 mid range intel gaming rig

a c 344 4 Gaming
a b å Intel
July 4, 2014 8:03:51 PM

it is revision of your build with better part selections
i5 haswell refresh
H97 mobo
better PSU
1TB

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor ($184.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: ASRock H97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($76.66 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($76.50 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($52.91 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card ($119.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($34.99 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: Asus DVD-E818AAT/BLK/B/GEN DVD/CD Drive ($17.45 @ NCIX US)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($84.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $648.47
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
m
0
l
July 4, 2014 8:12:39 PM

AMD Radeon said:
it is revision of your build with better part selections
i5 haswell refresh
H97 mobo
better PSU
1TB

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor ($184.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: ASRock H97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($76.66 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($76.50 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($52.91 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card ($119.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($34.99 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: Asus DVD-E818AAT/BLK/B/GEN DVD/CD Drive ($17.45 @ NCIX US)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($84.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $648.47
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available


i like every thing but the gpu the ftw acx has better clocks out the gate with a 6 pin connector for better over clocking msi has better cooling though so its fps vs better cooling ill see what i think when i get paid
m
0
l
Related resources
a c 344 4 Gaming
a b å Intel
July 4, 2014 8:15:37 PM

the price gap is too wide to get evga acx. better to spend on somewhere else
use the budget wisely
m
0
l
July 4, 2014 8:18:37 PM

AMD Radeon said:
the price gap is too wide to get evga acx. better to spend on somewhere else
use the budget wisely


yes but depening on what happens i can go to 775 and can get it
m
0
l
a c 344 4 Gaming
a b å Intel
July 4, 2014 8:22:03 PM

if you can get it, add $60 more and buy GTX 760 which is the most popular gaming GPU at that price :) 
m
0
l
July 4, 2014 8:24:51 PM

AMD Radeon said:
if you can get it, add $60 more and buy GTX 760 which is the most popular gaming GPU at that price :) 


true that the 700 price is based of the last 2 checks i got but i got a .75 raise on my last check so in theory can get 800-900 pc but that is just a theory so i am playing safe atm
m
0
l

Best solution

a c 344 4 Gaming
a b å Intel
July 4, 2014 8:30:32 PM

just keep in mind, if you get additional budget, get this one
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-video-card-02gp42765k...

it will be awesome
Share
!