Solved

amd fx 9370 and radeon r9 270x

Hey bros,today my question is can this pc play watch dogs and next gen games on max settings or at least high settings? Specs:
cpu:amd fx 9370
Gpu:radeon r9 270x
Ram:8 gb
Mobo:gigabyte 990xa ud3
Psu:650 watt
Os:windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
These r the important parts only
Note: (the whole pc was 1100$)

Thx in advance :) sry 4 bad english

Have a nica day bros :) :D
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about amd 9370 radeon 270x
  1. some ultra most on high
  2. coolcole01 said:
    some ultra most on high

    so u think this pc is good or bad? and what fps could i get in ultra or high?
  3. Wait, have you bought this already?

    I don't agree with the part choices, but it should run most games on high. Have a look at some benchmarks of games you're interested in (Watch Dogs however is badly optimised and doesn't run too well on any hardware).
  4. whats ur budget sir
  5. iceclock said:
    whats ur budget sir



    i've bought the pc already and the pc price was 1100 bucks
  6. JOOK-D said:
    Wait, have you bought this already?

    I don't agree with the part choices, but it should run most games on high. Have a look at some benchmarks of games you're interested in (Watch Dogs however is badly optimised and doesn't run too well on any hardware).


    yes,i've bought it, and i'll upgrade the gpu next year and some other things
  7. Best answer
    nice u should be able to play games of today nextgen might need a gpu upgrade
  8. GamingSlayer said:
    iceclock said:
    whats ur budget sir



    i've bought the pc already and the pc price was 1100 bucks


    You'll be able to run high settings in most cases at 1080p with good FPS. As I said, check some benchmarks out for the games you're looking to play.

    At slightly higher than 1080p you could expect something like this in Watch Dogs:



  9. to be fair watchdogs has horrible performance on all gpus
  10. JOOK-D said:
    GamingSlayer said:
    iceclock said:
    whats ur budget sir



    i've bought the pc already and the pc price was 1100 bucks


    You'll be able to run high settings in most cases at 1080p with good FPS. As I said, check some benchmarks out for the games you're looking to play.

    At slightly higher than 1080p you could expect something like this in Watch Dogs:





    thx alot :) :D
  11. thx all :D
  12. anytime
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Next Generation AMD CPUs next gen games GPUs watch dogs Radeon